Quick Question Thread

There's a writer who died recently - there was a thread on here. I've looked back but can't find his name. I was intrigued after reading the snippets posters put up. He was comically gifted and quite explicit.

Any ideas?

Iain Banks?

Anyone who doesn't care about the food but only about the decor gets the advice they deserve.

Whit?

I said I didn't care about the style of food as I'm not a fussy c**t.

I am duly balancing out the greenie I gave you earlier today for that frankly absurd remark.

Perhaps you;re not fussy, but you're definitely a c**t.

Don't let the facts get in the way of yet another tear-stained breakdown though.

Why have you put a semi-colon between the u and the r? Manically hitting the keyboard in a vain attempt at getting one up on yours truly again?

Better luck next time.

Why have you put a semi-colon between the u and the r? Manically hitting the keyboard in a vain attempt at getting one up on yours truly again?

Better luck next time.

You say "vain attempt", but in reality your record is more embarrassing than Tahiti's in the Confederations Cup.

Guest The Phoenix

Better luck next time.

Good spot. Deserves a post trophy.

I didn't think it was him. Was there another?

He's the only author I know of that's died recently. He also wrote under Iain M Banks but if that was it I'm sure you'd have got it from that. Have you tried the last few pages of the Dead Pool thread?