stuart.

Quick Question Thread

What should I use to clean my laptop computer?

I've had it for around six months now and it's getting a bit manky - they screen has marks and scuffs that I'm sure would come out with a decent cleaning agent. The keyboard and that is a bit dusty too.

Any advice is welcome.

If you've got one of yon microfibre cloths it'll take most of the smudges off the screen.

Don't know about a cleaning agent though, though I'm sure Maplin's etc. will have something for that.

What should I use to clean my laptop computer?

I've had it for around six months now and it's getting a bit manky - they screen has marks and scuffs that I'm sure would come out with a decent cleaning agent. The keyboard and that is a bit dusty too.

Any advice is welcome.

I could do with advice on this matter, too.

penguins are covered in a thick layer of fat and have waterproof feathers, which insulates their bodies from the cold. in fact it works so well that they actually risk overheating.

to counteract this they have a sophisticated network of arteries in their feet which regulates blood flow maintaining a temperature just above freezing and which also assists in keeping their bodies cool.

What an impressive and evolved physiognomy! It actually saddens me that we just make biscuits out of them.

What an impressive and evolved physiognomy! It actually saddens me that we just make biscuits out of them.

:lol:

I remember I saved up tokens on the back of 8-packs, and sent it off to McVities to get a large soft toy penguin. After I had received it, I got a letter from McVities asking for it back, because the penguins that had been sent out had problems with their eyes (I think they could fall out or something, small child could eat it) so I sent it back, and they said they would distribute news ones.

Years on, and I'm still waiting for my penguin. :angry:

Guest Dunc?
Why, when I look into a spoon, is my puss upside-down?

Good question! I don't know the answer, but I would like to.

I'm trying to find that thread with the MS Paint Footballers thing but can't seem to get it. Any help? :)

I can't find it either! I liked that thread, can anyone find it?

You mean this?

No, thats the lolfootballer one. No, the one we're thinking of was about drawing pictures of players using MS Paint!

No, thats the lolfootballer one. No, the one we're thinking of was about drawing pictures of players using MS Paint!

Never heard of that one. Is it old?

Never heard of that one. Is it old?

No, I think its only from earlier this year, its not that old, but it seems to have just vanished! Wonder if the mods deleted it for legal reasons?

No, I think its only from earlier this year, its not that old, but it seems to have just vanished! Wonder if the mods deleted it for legal reasons?

What legal reasons is there to close a thread with footballers drawn in MS Paint? :huh:

What legal reasons is there to close a thread with footballers drawn in MS Paint? :huh:

post-11702-1248141129_thumb.jpg

That was one of my efforts, and we also had stuff like Boruc snorting coke, taking bribes and all that malarky, so it isn't outwith the realms of possiblity. But I doubt it was deleted, its probably just really subtly hidden!

Edited by xbl

post-11702-1248141129_thumb.jpg

That was one of my efforts, and we also had stuff like Boruc snorting coke, taking bribes and all that malarky, so it isn't outwith the realms of possiblity. But I doubt it was deleted, its probably just really subtly hidden!

:lol::lol:

I need to see this thread!

If someone was given a "fixed penalty notice" (£40 fine), if said person was to get a disclosure, would this appear on it bearing in mind it's not a conviction?

It IS a conviction technically I think.

Emos of p&b, I have a quick question! I'm feeling all sad and self harmy, and to go with my eyeliner, I am listening to emo music. Specifically, I really like My Chemical Romance's song "The Black Parade". The only problem is that whenever I've listened to other MCR songs, they've been slow and crap. Do they do any other songs which have the energy and life of The Black Parade? Or was that a one off?

Thanks everyone!

Emos of p&b, I have a quick question! I'm feeling all sad and self harmy, and to go with my eyeliner, I am listening to emo music. Specifically, I really like My Chemical Romance's song "The Black Parade". The only problem is that whenever I've listened to other MCR songs, they've been slow and crap. Do they do any other songs which have the energy and life of The Black Parade? Or was that a one off?

Thanks everyone!

"Teenagers" isn't particularly slow and it's very shouty so a good song for letting off steam. I have to say though, MCR really are crap so I don't think I'm in much of a position to help.