Quick Question Thread

What's the longest you can hold your breath for?1 min 40s is my limit

I just persevered to get to 1 min 41 secs just to beat you. Back of the net.

How long can you hold your breath after exhaling all your air first though? Mine's a pitiful effort.

(I find imaginary singing of Bohemian Rhapsody works wonders btw)

How long can you hold your breath after exhaling all your air first though? Mine's a pitiful effort.

This works very well.

Got to 1.43 before nearly dying. :lol:

post-30760-13709515720964_thumb.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Can't get past 30 secs after exhaling first.how the feck did sweeperdee get to 1:43 doing this?

Going to Musselburgh races on Saturday and looking for a good pub in Edinburgh for a swift few pints. Only got an hour or so between trains so needs to be close to Waverley. Suggestions please.

Same question from me...

Going to Musselburgh races on Saturday and looking for a good pub in Edinburgh for a swift few pints. Only got an hour or so between trains so needs to be close to Waverley. Suggestions please.

The albanach at the top of Cockburn street. Just a stumble down the steps to te station, you also have sportsters at the bottom of those steps if you can't e arsed climbing/falling

Sent from ma phone using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Can anybody recommend a hotel close to Aberdeen airport? Within a 15 min drive ideally.

Sent from my LT15i using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Theres a few at the airport,ive stayed in but i think the brittania is the cheapest with parking,think they also do a leave your car for a few weeks aswell,book early if its during the week as lots of offshore types will use them

http://www.britanniahotels.com/hotels/aberdeen/

I'm currently having an absolute shocker.

Can anyone tell me how to apply this?

Antiperspirant-geleviy-Gillette-Power-Be

I've never bought it before and now I don't know how to use it. The instructions say "apply thin layer to underarm." My problem is that I'm unable to work the damned thing. There is a wee screw inside it, and can be turned by the handle (see image). I've tried this and it does nothing. There is a grid pattern where little beads of antiperspirant gel are meant to come out but i can't get them to emerge. I'm going to be a smelly wee mink if nobody can help me.

I've never bought it before and now I don't know how to use it. The instructions say "apply thin layer to underarm." My problem is that I'm unable to work the damned thing. There is a wee screw inside it, and can be turned by the handle (see image). I've tried this and it does nothing. There is a grid pattern where little beads of antiperspirant gel are meant to come out but i can't get them to emerge. I'm going to be a smelly wee mink if nobody can help me.

Have you taken the lid off?

A real man would be straight for his angle grinder.

Rub it

Have you inserted the batteries and turned it on?