Quick Question Thread

I'll be following in the footsteps of footballing greats such as Ryan Giggs, Wayne Rooney and Pat Scullion by gracing the Broadwood pitch on Sunday for the annual Clyde FC fans game (NOT a game of long shooty). I need a pair of astrosturf trainers/boots for it and would appreciate some help in finding the cheapest pair possible, as I doubt I'll be wearing them more than once. Help me out, P&B.

Cheers

If you are ordering made to measure roller blinds online do you give the exact height of the windows for the 'drop' or do you add on a wee bit extra so every last bit of blind isn't unrolled when fully closed?

Apologies for the worst question ever on P&B.

I know the answer to this, but I'm not telling you.

I hope you get your blinds too long/short.

I'll be following in the footsteps of footballing greats such as Ryan Giggs, Wayne Rooney and Pat Scullion by gracing the Broadwood pitch on Sunday for the annual Clyde FC fans game (NOT a game of long shooty). I need a pair of astrosturf trainers/boots for it and would appreciate some help in finding the cheapest pair possible, as I doubt I'll be wearing them more than once. Help me out, P&B.

Cheers

Sports Direct's probably your best bet. You can get a pair of Sondico ones for like £8 probably.

If you are ordering made to measure roller blinds online do you give the exact height of the windows for the 'drop' or do you add on a wee bit extra so every last bit of blind isn't unrolled when fully closed?

Apologies for the worst question ever on P&B.

I'd order a wee bit extra. A tiny bit of inconvenience when closing your blinds is far better than having to take them down after installing them and sending them back because a work experience guy did the measuring in the factory.

Who is behind the 'simply the best' alias? (I hope it's an alias anyway). Got a lovely PM from him telling me to stay off his profile because Catholics were not welcome :huh:.

I believe in "name and shame" for rude PMs. There shouldn't be any right of privacy for people who abuse it. Post it here.

Looking to go away for a weekend at the end of the month with the girlfriend and there are some cracking deals with Ryanair. I quite fancy Brussels or Cracow, what would P&B recommend out of those two?

Brussels for the fine selection of beers

I imagine it was AWRA/ British PAtriot

For some reason I don't think this is the same guy, I think BP is actually Magee, just by watch some thread the other day, I thought is was him

Looking to go away for a weekend at the end of the month with the girlfriend and there are some cracking deals with Ryanair. I quite fancy Brussels or Cracow, what would P&B recommend out of those two?

Been to both and had a good time in both.

I'd go for Cracow.