Quick Question Thread

Your account keeps going month to month, and you need to give 30 days notice to cancel. If you are good at bartering they will offer you a cracking deal to stay with them

Cheers, so like a 1 month rolling contract until I tell them I'm cancelling?

Yeah. But you should call them to cancel and see what they offer you, the retention deals that networks offer are unbelievable compared to new contracts. A tip, ask for your PAC code so you can take your number to a new network, they will throw everything at you. and never accept an offer until they have went to talk to their "manager"

http://www.soccercleatsshoes2012.co.uk/adidas-predator-lz-trx-fg-white-red-black-p-1902.html

Does anyone think that website is legit? Cause it sure as hell doesnt sound like one. But its the only damn website I can find that does those boots in a Firm Ground sole. Sports Direct are selling the Soft Ground version in that colour but not a Firm Ground version. Well not the Predator version anyway, just the crappier Absolion boot.

Edit: Typo.

Edited by 11thHour

I'm getting a flight to Gatwick in 3 weeks, landing in the North terminal. My flight gets in at 11:05. I won't have any luggage to collect. I'm meant to be catching a train at 12 from the south terminal. So my questions, has anyone ever transferred from the north to south to connect on a train anywhere and is 55 minutes plenty of time for this? If its on time I reckon I'll be ok

I'm getting a flight to Gatwick in 3 weeks, landing in the North terminal. My flight gets in at 11:05. I won't have any luggage to collect. I'm meant to be catching a train at 12 from the south terminal. So my questions, has anyone ever transferred from the north to south to connect on a train anywhere and is 55 minutes plenty of time for this? If its on time I reckon I'll be ok

Yes. There is a train from the North terminal to South terminal. Takes 2 minutes.

Talking about London, going with the girlfriend in June and wondering what the best area/hotel to stay in was for all the shopping and touristy stuff? Also what's better travel wise train/plane/automobile? (Just a joke, not driving)

I'm sure there was a thread a while back dedicated to this but searched and couldn't find it.

I'm going away in the summer and it involves a connecting flight. I've only ever flown direct before so I'm wanting to know what happens.

Is it just a case of me getting off the plane, get luggage, out the door and then going through the whole process again or is there a bit where you can just sit and not need to go through check in etc again?

For what it is worth it's a five hour wait in Amsterdam.

Edited by Milevskiy