Quick Question Thread

Anyone know where I can sell used PC components in Dundee? Have some stuff to sell, dont want the hassle of posting though cos I dont have any packaging for them.

(CPU, mobo and graphics card in case anyone's interested in buying them)

i run a confectionery business and when we get stock back out of date best before, not use by or sell by (legal differences there) and i usually just chuck them away. in angel rangel fashion, is there anywhere in glasgow that i could give these?

i run a confectionery business and when we get stock back out of date best before, not use by or sell by (legal differences there) and i usually just chuck them away. in angel rangel fashion, is there anywhere in glasgow that i could give these?

City Mission 20 Crimera Street Glasgopw G2 8 do some good work.

http://www.glasgowcitymission.com/#&panel1-2

Anyone know where I can sell used PC components in Dundee? Have some stuff to sell, dont want the hassle of posting though cos I dont have any packaging for them.

(CPU, mobo and graphics card in case anyone's interested in buying them)

There was a shop on Union street that sold computer equipment and the guy did repairs and stuff but I don't know if they dealt in second hand parts. Been a while since I've used the place, could be shut for all that.

How much should I expect to pay for a full car valet? Just about to go to a place or two and don't want ripped off. I'm in the Ayrshire area.

I think it depends where you go. I use a place on the way into Clydebank (not much use for you, i realise) and they do a wash and "mini-valet" for about ten quid. They also do a full valet for £40. What they would do for the extra 30 quid I have no idea as the car is spotless inside and out after the mini one.

Guest The Phoenix

The Thistle Centre Car Park in Stirling advertises a "full" car valet for £16.

I plan to take up this offer in the near future but firstly I need to get around to emptying my car of all the personal belongings that have accumulated in the boot over the past year or so.

My boot is the equivalent of a woman's handbag.

Edited by The Phoenix

Guest The Phoenix

What, lipstick, tampons and dildos??

What's what?

The Phoenix's boot is full of womens handbags. And off cuts of carpet.

And bloody claw hammers.

And mugs bearing the words "One Nil to the Albion" 6 October 2012