Quick Question Thread

Will do, cheers bud.

Shit, that was a bit of a joke thinking someone else would come on later with better advice. I've only been once, but it's one of the weirdest places I've been in, full of certifiable lunatics. Friendly though, I hope someone points you in the right direction.. ph34r.gif

Shit, that was a bit of a joke thinking someone else would come on later with better advice. I've only been once, but it's one of the weirdest places I've been in, full of certifiable lunatics. Friendly though, I hope someone points you in the right direction.. ph34r.gif

I asked for a pint of moray cup and was promptly killed to death.

How long before my flight is due to leave is the latest I could conceivably turn up at Edinburgh airport to catch a domestic flight to London, assuming I will only have hand luggage?

Depends on your airline. Check their website, it'll tell you when check in closes. Easyjet is 40 mins before the flight time and no, they aren't too flexible on it because they quite often overbook.

Forgot to ask my own question. Is the horse burger thread worth reading to find out the story or is it full of shit 'neigh luck' type puns?

Pretty much the latter. Most of them are pretty lame.

YYYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAA

How long before my flight is due to leave is the latest I could conceivably turn up at Edinburgh airport to catch a domestic flight to London, assuming I will only have hand luggage?

Half n hour IF security is running smoothly and all the points are open,but if its an early morning flight give yourself an hour

Erm, f***. Just remembered something:

I worked in the US for a couple of months about 9 years ago and after everything went to shit with the job, I flew back home. I know I opened a bank account to keep a little bit of money in at the time and probably haven't closed it as it would have been the last thing on my mind at the time. Since a lot of US banks charge you for using accounts (incl if you don't use them), am I going to be extradited to pay $1,000,000 due to 100 months of checking account charges + any interest or will they just have closed the account after X number of years with no contact? I didn't really have a stable address when I was over there, just jumping from house to house on a bedsit arrangement. It's all very vague... and scary. unsure.gifsad.gif

What sort of civilised country charges you money for not having enough money even if you're in the black/green/whatever btw?!

Edited by Hedgecutter

Erm, f***. Just remembered something:

I worked in the US for a couple of months about 9 years ago and after everything went to shit with the job, I flew back home. I know I opened a bank account to keep a little bit of money in at the time and probably haven't closed it as it would have been the last thing on my mind at the time. Since a lot of US banks charge you for using accounts (incl if you don't use them), am I going to be extradited to pay $1,000,000 due to 100 months of checking account charges + any interest or will they just have closed the account after X number of years with no contact? I didn't really have a stable address when I was over there, just jumping from house to house on a bedsit arrangement. It's all very vague... and scary. unsure.gifsad.gif

What sort of civilised country charges you money for not having enough money even if you're in the black/green/whatever btw?!

I'd start feigning Aspergers straight away..

(P.S. They'll have written it off and closed the account years ago, I wouldn't worry.)