Quick Question Thread

I'm going to Carnegie College in Dunfermline tomorrow, what's the chances of getting parked in the college car park and if it's a non starter what are my options?

So am I.

If it is where I am thinking it is there is a massive asda over the road you could park in. Also there is loads of surronding streets that are a 5 minute walk tops.

If you can't get parked at the college, the car park at the old Focus building is nearer than Asda, it's just off the roundabout behind the Brewers Fare.

Edited by Zen Archer

1348510807[/url]' post='6656483']

I've been sold PPI , whats the best way to claim it back ?Use one of the companies that does it for you , or do it myself ?

Your bank or whatever has a form for PPI on its website, find it and read the advice of that bloke Lara Lewington is shacked up with. Money saving thingy..

So am I.

If you can't get parked at the college, the car

park at the old Focus building is nearer than Asda, it's just off the roundabout behind the Brewers Fare.

Is that the roundabout just at the college, working from google satellite images as fife is a bit of a mystery to me.

I'm just going down for a look around and to meet the folk doing my course, oh and to get my student card. Cheap stuff here I come!

SVQ 3 in health and social care if you're interested.

Is that the roundabout just at the college, working from google satellite images as fife is a bit of a mystery to me.

I'm just going down for a look around and to meet the folk doing my course, oh and to get my student card. Cheap stuff here I come!

SVQ 3 in health and social care if you're interested.

The very one.

I'm just there doing some CPD course for a few days, hope you do well.

Took out a five year fixed rate mortgage (95% / Nationwide) which is due to end next year.

Some similar houses are being advertised for sale quite a bit lower than what we paid due to the slump in the housing market, although we’re not planning on selling any time soon.

So the question is when the fixed rate term ends and the mortgage reverts to the Nationwide’s standard rate

(which is a lower % than what were currently being charged anyway!)

will they insist on re-assessing the value of the house or will they only do that if we want to take a new ‘offer’ out with them i.e. fixed/capped/tracker etc.

We should be down to 90% ish if the house value stays the same but going by the average calculator on their website we will be back up to 95%.

Also if they do re-value the house will they take into account any improvement’s we’ve made or just go by their region average calculator?

Sorry that wasn’t that quick a question…