Quick Question Thread

Im sending an email to 70 people tomorrow. Is there an easy way of duplicating the same email 70 times but putting a different name in the 'Dear such and such' first line for each recipient? Im begging for an internship and I'm not sure how good it would look if it was obvious i was jsut literally asking everyone.

Blind Carbon Copy everyone.

Anyone ever bought anything from BrightHouse? Needing a new laptop but can't afford to spunk all my money on one so seen that you can pay it up over a year/ two years.

Would probably be best for me just now as saving up for a flat but obviously understand it costs more over a year.

Im sending an email to 70 people tomorrow. Is there an easy way of duplicating the same email 70 times but putting a different name in the 'Dear such and such' first line for each recipient? Im begging for an internship and I'm not sure how good it would look if it was obvious i was jsut literally asking everyone.

Mailmerge

My previous employer didn't pay me sick-pay, HMRC told them to pay me by the start of July, they appealed and I was sent for a medical. The doctor I seen ruled in my favour and HMRC has told my previous employer to pay me by the 12th September. What I was wondering was can they appeal again and how many times can they appeal?

Going to Frightened Rabbit at The Venue in Dumfries soon, anyone been? Is it decent? And how is it as a nightclub afterwards haha? Although the gig is a Monday so might not even be open!

It's not usually open on a Monday night but assuming the band wont be finished till midnight ish so it will probably stay open for a bit after it, although maybe not till the usual 3am it is at weekends.

It's not a bad club it's set on two floors with the first floor being mainly dance music (&gigs) and second floor being indie/rock.

On a Monday night in Dumfries your looking at Chancers Nightclub which is open till 3 and is a 2 minute walk from the venue.

Most pubs will shut at 11 or 12.

Bought something 2 days ago on eBay and paid an extra fiver for 24 hour delivery, as opposed to waiting for the seller's standard delivery which was an estimated 4-6 days I knew I needed it before then.

I still haven't received any sort of confirmation of the item being shipped. Is there anything I can do to claim the shipping cost back if it turns out to be way off what I paid for?

Bought something 2 days ago on eBay and paid an extra fiver for 24 hour delivery, as opposed to waiting for the seller's standard delivery which was an estimated 4-6 days I knew I needed it before then.

I still haven't received any sort of confirmation of the item being shipped. Is there anything I can do to claim the shipping cost back if it turns out to be way off what I paid for?

I hope it wasn't trainers?