Quick Question Thread

How would one go about getting a ticket for the away end for a Champion's League Fixture in Scotland? Would I have to go through the away team's website?

Edited by JRD

How would one go about getting a ticket for the away end for a Champion's League Fixture? Would I have to go through the away team's website?

Try Barcelona.com dry.gif

Would you rather I took a ticket in the home end and took the opportunity away from a Celtic fan?

And take away the opportunity from a 'proper' Barca fan instead?

HELP PLEASE!!

My home PC is fecked and I have now lost I Tunes as well as all other programmes.

Not too bothered about the PC as getting a laptop as a replacement bu does anyone know if it is possible to download I Tunes again with all my music still on it?

HELP PLEASE!!

My home PC is fecked and I have now lost I Tunes as well as all other programmes.

Not too bothered about the PC as getting a laptop as a replacement bu does anyone know if it is possible to download I Tunes again with all my music still on it?

If the music was all bought through iTunes you can just re-download it through iTunes.

If it's from CDs and *cough* other sources, you can put it on your new computer if it's on an iPod using a program like Sharepod which is completely free.

If it's not on an iPod, I'm afraid there's no way of restoring it.

Edited to add that if you've purchased music through any other 3rd party music download stores like Amazon or HMV's download service, I'd imagine you'd be able to re-download it through that as well.

Edited by Zanetti

I'm thinking of applying for a job which has been brought to my attention in Edinburgh. I find the prospect of moving more daunting than the interview or the job itself. Which areas are best to look for a flat? Don't mind how far from city centre as long as the commute is affordable.