Quick Question Thread

I've put this here and the E Chat thread as well.

I'm thinking of upgrading my Spotify to a Premium account but the main issue I have is about the connectivity with iPods. I have an iPod Nano so there's no chance of me being able to get a Spotify App and I was wondering whether it was possible to sync all your offline playlists to an iPod or do you have to individually purchase every track that you want? Hope this is clear enough and would appreciate any help.

What are the best websites for checking scores these days?

The new BBC website which I normally use has fucked everything up royally and you can't even see the scorers unless you go into each individual match report. mad.gif

What are the best websites for checking scores these days?

The new BBC website which I normally use has fucked everything up royally and you can't even see the scorers unless you go into each individual match report. mad.gif

If you use your phone and it's Android compatible, I use 'Soccer Scores' from a company called NorApp. Its a free application btw biggrin.gif

I've got a brand new pair of brown leather shoes that I wore for the first time on Friday, ended up in a club and noticed today they are absolutely covered in booze pebbles, any cleaning tips, cloth and hot water aint cutting it. I don't want to use something random from a bottle under the sink in case I totalyl f**k them.

Stephen Pressley would be proud of these beauties, I need to ressurect them, they cost me 70 sheets.

I've got a brand new pair of brown leather shoes that I wore for the first time on Friday, ended up in a club and noticed today they are absolutely covered in booze pebbles, any cleaning tips, cloth and hot water aint cutting it. I don't want to use something random from a bottle under the sink in case I totalyl f**k them.

Stephen Pressley would be proud of these beauties, I need to ressurect them, they cost me 70 sheets.

Leather shoes=spit and polish.

Have had an expensive pair of leather shoes now for over 5 years,still look as good as new