Quick Question Thread

Alas, he barely goes to the Rovers, it's Sunday to Wednesday were going.

I asked if he wanted to go on the Duck tour, http://www.londonducktours.co.uk/, but I got the, you've got two heads, look.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Could always try a walk along the south bank,london eye/ hms belfast

Question about frozen liquids; why is it possible to suck the flavour out of them and be left with, what seems like, colorless bits of ice?

Yes, it's what happens with the cheapish tesco ice-lollies

Yeah, I know it happens, I managed to see it with my own eyes little over an hour ago. But what I would like to know is why it happens, and what the resultant block of colorless ice is actually made up of.

Edited by McKee

Where the fcuk can you buy normal jeans?

I went a wee nosey around the shops today for a pair of jeans, all I seen was jeans with holes built in, jeans which looked patched together and jeans that looked manky/grubby/oily. A farmer wouldn't dress his scarecrow with the shite on offer today which were classed as "jeans."

I did see a pair in Debenhams described as "Levi 501's" Fuckin rubbish, nowhere near the "501's" I remember. (certainly not worth £75)

Whit happened to regular, stonewashed and bleched jeans?

Where the fcuk can you buy normal jeans?

I went a wee nosey around the shops today for a pair of jeans, all I seen was jeans with holes built in, jeans which looked patched together and jeans that looked manky/grubby/oily. A farmer wouldn't dress his scarecrow with the shite on offer today which were classed as "jeans."

I did see a pair in Debenhams described as "Levi 501's" Fuckin rubbish, nowhere near the "501's" I remember. (certainly not worth £75)

Whit happened to regular, stonewashed and bleched jeans?

Primark :ph34r:

How is it possible to wash a stained shirt and remove the stains without removing anything else, eh?

Yeah, I do feel like a bit swampy now. That's the sort of thing that would be asked in a 3rd year science exam. I've passed 3 science based Higher exams as well ph34r.gif

I applied for a job today and they phoned me back tonight, unfortunately I wasn't in, will they phone me back tomorrow or should I ring them tomorrow?

Anyone..?

I'm going to guess the answer is phone them, but I've never been offered a job before so have no idea how long I should wait for them to phone me back. laugh.gif

Anyone..?

I'm going to guess the answer is phone them, but I've never been offered a job before so have no idea how long I should wait for them to phone me back. laugh.gif

Did anyone answer their call or was it your answering machine?

Anyone..?

Phone them first thing tomorrow saying you're returning their call, otherwise they'll think you aren't that interested in the job.

Anyone..?

remember the three day rule. the worst thing you can do is come on too strongly.