Quick Question Thread

Been accepted to do a PostGrad but the fees are £5400. I cant near afford that and im not asking the rents for it as the pressure on my would be immense if I fucked up. I assume these aren't funded in anyway.

Hope it's not in English. What's the question?

Major problem.

I just managed to snap my last cigarette at the top of the filter. Is there anything i can do to make it smokeable? I've had a wee scan round the house and I don't have any Rizla lying about.

I don't want to have to resort to making a can pipe.

Major problem.

I just managed to snap my last cigarette at the top of the filter. Is there anything i can do to make it smokeable? I've had a wee scan round the house and I don't have any Rizla lying about.

Im told that thin paper you get in bibles isn't bad for rolling. So if you have a Bible somewhere...

Major problem.

I've going to book myself 2 weeks in Lviv which takes in New Year and their Orthodox Xmas (January 7th)

Has anyone been in a different country for New Year particularly? It's probably going to be quite similar but should still be ace nonetheless.

I've going to book myself 2 weeks in Lviv which takes in New Year and their Orthodox Xmas (January 7th)

Has anyone been in a different country for New Year particularly? It's probably going to be quite similar but should still be ace nonetheless.

*waits for VikingTON to come here SEETHING*

The old man is traveling back from Chippenham to Edinburgh and someone has lifted his case by accident as there's a similar one still in the rack. I am away to contact Network Rail to put the word out but sadly there's nothing to identify his name in the case however a few Cowdenbeath t-shirts and polos will make it distinctively his.

Whats the chances of getting it back, assuming it has been lifted by accident.

The old man is traveling back from Chippenham to Edinburgh and someone has lifted his case by accident as there's a similar one still in the rack. I am away to contact Network Rail to put the word out but sadly there's nothing to identify his name in the case however a few Cowdenbeath t-shirts and polos will make it distinctively his.

Whats the chances of getting it back, assuming it has been lifted by accident.

there's been a couple of times that i've found a phone in an empty carriage and i've always taken it with me and handed in at the station i get off at. obviously the other person will want their suitcase back, so i imagine that if your dad and this mysterious stranger do the same then it'll get sorted out.