Quick Question Thread

Thats great, cheers mate.

Well Im going to have to do that anyway, its more that the pin from the old plug is stuck in the wall socket so even if i did get a new one i wouldnt be able to plug it in.

Just buy a new plug for the old radio! Ask for instructions if you need them - it's easy to rewire a plug

Clickskiy

That has to be the most expensive musical instrument ever?

Not even close. A violin was on sale last year for $18 million. I'm not sure if it sold but $30,000 seems like it wouldn't be near the top of the list. In fact a John Lennon guitar sold for over $200,000 a few years ago.

Edited by yoda

Yeah i was talking rubbish there tbh. Its not even the radio plug that broke. Its an adaptor to connect it to the mains that i bought for about £3.50 at tesco. Might invest in a sturdier model this time. Give me some credit though, i know i've come across as a bit of a muppet so far, but i know how to rewire a plug! :lol:

Sorry - wasn't intending to seem patronising.

However, I would have thought that my grandad would have known how to wire a plug. It was only after inheriting some of his power tools after his death (non-electrical!!!!) that I found out that he used to wrap the fuses in plugs with silver paper to "protect" said fuses.

I was at my grandmothers house with a screwdriver and a varied selection of fuses approximately 10 minutes later.......

Not even close. A violin was on sale last year for $18 million. I'm not sure if it sold but $30,000 seems like it wouldn't be near the top of the list. In fact a John Lennon guitar sold for over $200,000 a few years ago.

His piano sold for around $2 million.

Why do girls pretend that they don't masturbate?

its like they pretend they dont fart..

find one that farts she'll no doubt happily admit to shuffling the kitkat