Quick Question Thread

I like decent lagers/beers but really struggle with your Fosters/Tennents/Carling bog-standard pish. The same is true with shit cider like Strongbow, but I find that fruit ciders are much better than all but my favourite beers, there is more choice now in ciders, and they tend to be cheaper. Cider wins.

Cider is worse.

TBH, there's only a few lagers that I can drink. Stella and Sol are two that spring to mind. Budweiser is the only beer I drink.

You really haven't a clue about what makes a lager and a beer.

Continental lagers are mostly brilliant, yet I don't mind Tennents. Carling, Fosters and Stella are total shite.

I'd rather drink an ice cold tennents than a Peroni or a Sol. Tennents and Carling as two lagers I really enjoy and can drink large amounts of. Cobra/Staropramen/Moretti/Amstel/Tstingtao and such are all fantastic but I couldn't drink 10+ pints of it.

Fosters is c**t juice.

Put beer in freezer for 90 mins. Beer tastes of nothingness. Win.

I was going to go on a smug mini-rant about why I wouldn't pay good money to taste pretty much nothing in return, until I remembered that I drink vodka and it's the same end point.

In saying that beer is a terribly gassy and calorie-full way to get drunk if you aren't enjoying the taste.

I was going to go on a smug mini-rant about why I wouldn't pay good money to taste pretty much nothing in return, until I remembered that I drink vodka and it's the same end point.

In saying that beer is a terribly gassy and calorie-full way to get drunk if you aren't enjoying the taste.

I had 4 pint bottles of lager and 2 of cider sitting in the fridge and I have a free night so thought I may as well drink them. I quite like cider, but am not a massive fan of lager, so I just have it as near to freezing as possible to make it more enjoyable to drink. I haven't had a drink since 23rd of July (or whenever we played Partick Thistle inthe cup) so felt I 'deserved' it.