Quick Question Thread

One of the vacancy leaflets I was given at the job centre is a picker/packer in the, and I quote, "Adult Entertainment Industry". Not sure whether to apply, could be lulzy but how would you explain your new jobs to your parents. :ph34r:

Well, you could try being a grown up about it rather than a wee poof. That might work.

Hotel room needed.

Glasgow for the 26th and 27th November, must be close to city centre and cost less than £120 for a double for both nights.

Flciking through laterooms as i quite like the website, if there are better websites, like dumbo I'm all ears.

nah laterooms is probably your best bet

In a couple of weeks I'm going away for a birthday and it will involve drinking with people posher than myself (that I've never met before). What lagers should I buy to make myself look less scummy than I am?

I've contemplated taking Dog and trying to pull off the 'lolz, look how zany I am drinking this Ned drink tehehehe' but I fear that will be seen through.

In a couple of weeks I'm going away for a birthday and it will involve drinking with people posher than myself (that I've never met before). What lagers should I buy to make myself look less scummy than I am?

I've contemplated taking Dog and trying to pull off the 'lolz, look how zany I am drinking this Ned drink tehehehe' but I fear that will be seen through.

I say drink Peroni.

Can't go wrong with heineken.

If you need to impress Majestic Wine warehouses are great for 'different' beer.

Drink what you want to drink wink.gif . Let them quaff vintage Port whilst you get oot yer tits on Cally special biggrin.gif

The answer is always Tuborg. Always. You can get a pint of it for £2.15 at Wetherspoons in Greenock. 8)

It's cheap because its not very nice. They've also done a cracking job marketing it as when it was around in the UK years back it wasn't considered very classy.

Hotel room needed.

Glasgow for the 26th and 27th November, must be close to city centre and cost less than £120 for a double for both nights.

Flciking through laterooms as i quite like the website, if there are better websites, like dumbo I'm all ears.

Booking.com has a lowest price guarantee.

you could try nico's (opposite the garage) on sauchiehall street. only £2 a pint as well

I shall try there. Cheers very muchly.

Oh and Tuborg is shite. I've had it once, in the Wetherspoons in Inverness when I asked for a pint of Strongbow and the girl behind the bar inexplicably gave me Tuborg.

It's cheap because its not very nice. They've also done a cracking job marketing it as when it was around in the UK years back it wasn't considered very classy.

At 2.15 a pint I'm guessing it's swilled together in a tank down near London rather than being imported.

Guest The Phoenix

F**k 'em...

009975.jpg?ts=633851753184