Quick Question Thread

Sainsburys had one reduced at about 35 quid a few weeks back.

Thanks for the tip chico but there aren't any Sainburys over here unfortunately :(

If they don't have a "wedding present list" probably safer to get them a gift card from a reputable department store.

Thank you, I ended up going down this road and getting Marks & Spencers vouchers

How do you make a gif, your avatar, is it just as simple as copy and pasting the code from the website, or does it have to be downloaded first??

You know when planes leave a white trail in the sky, what is that white stuff?

A friend of mine thinks it's the government putting stuff in the air to brain wash us. :lol:

Its the plane shitting out the clouds it eats up when it flies through them

Before the Digital Switch-over analogue tele was always a few seconds ahead of digital tele of the same channel. I always wondered why that was the case.

Please tell me that this is a sad attempt at a whoosh rather than a serious question.........

My cat has a bit of a problem...

...He keeps doing the toilet around the house :huh:. He's done it since we got him a few years ago but once he got neutered it stopped but he's all of a sudden started again. Went upstairs to find a t-shirt, which had been lying on the floor, covered in cat pish. There's a litter tray downstairs, it was originally next to the place where he eats but we moved it to somewhere else as we read somewhere that cats don't like doing the toilet next to their food or something. It hasn't done much as he continues to do it over the house. The litter tray gets cleaned on a daily basis but it doesn't seem to be helping!

Anyone got any (humane) suggestions?

To save The Phoenix waking up and going to the bother: shouldn't you be looking for feline suggestions?

Again, just to save The Phoenix the bother...

I think he was, because his cat wasn't feline well.

The last time C. Muir was in my house was about a year and a half ago so I'm pretty certain it's cat pish, yes.

How old is the cat? Maybe he has a bladder problem? Perhaps best to get a vet to check him out?

...He keeps doing the toilet around the house :huh:. He's done it since we got him a few years ago but once he got neutered it stopped but he's all of a sudden started again. Went upstairs to find a t-shirt, which had been lying on the floor, covered in cat pish. There's a litter tray downstairs, it was originally next to the place where he eats but we moved it to somewhere else as we read somewhere that cats don't like doing the toilet next to their food or something. It hasn't done much as he continues to do it over the house. The litter tray gets cleaned on a daily basis but it doesn't seem to be helping!

Cat nappies.

You know it makes sense!

Fun-Games-Animal-Nappies-3-600x400.jpg

Firstly make sure you really clean the bit of floor where the t-shirt was. Use Bi-Carbonate Soda etc. Cat piss is really strong and the cat will continue to pee there until the smell disappears. Could you move the litter tray back to where it was and maybe move the food? That might help. Have you changed the litter you are using? Something as small as that could stop a cat using their litter tray.

Firstly make sure you really clean the bit of floor where the t-shirt was. Use Bi-Carbonate Soda etc. Cat piss is really strong and the cat will continue to pee there until the smell disappears. Could you move the litter tray back to where it was and maybe move the food? That might help. Have you changed the litter you are using? Something as small as that could stop a cat using their litter tray.

All of this, plus I'd suggest that for a few days, clean the litter tray every other day. The cat needs to return to the same place and needs to know where it is. You might think it's obvious but your house looks very different to a cat and they like to be able to smell things out, such as the above where the cat will pee in the same place while it stil smells. I know it's not pleasant having a litter tray hanging about for longer than you'd like, but it's got to be nicer than having a cat piss all over your house.

You know these things on FB that are meant to tell you how many people have viewed your profile? I heard they're just a scam, but a couple of people I know have some new one which posts how many views their profile has, and the results seem pretty believable. Does anyone know if this new one is for real?

Reason I ask is because if it is, I'm absolutely fucked if certain people I know get it. :ph34r: