Quick Question Thread

Going to the cinema on Saturday and have a choice between Battle: Los Angeles, Sucker Punch, Unknown or The Eagle. Has anyone seen any of these films and would recommend it? They all look decent in their own way.

Going to the cinema on Saturday and have a choice between Battle: Los Angeles, Sucker Punch, Unknown or The Eagle. Has anyone seen any of these films and would recommend it? They all look decent in their own way.

only one i've seen was unknown and i'd recommend seeing that, i've heard quite a lot of shit reviews about battle: LA though

I want to see Sucker Punch, if that's any help tongue.gif

Zack Synder is directing so it's got something going for it.

I want to see Sucker Punch, if that's any help tongue.gif

Zack Synder is directing so it's got something going for it.

All I saw was the movie poster and that swayed me, definitely tempted laugh.gif

So it's looking like Sucker Punch or Unknown.

anyone been to the highland wildlife park near Kingussie? if so, is it any good?

It's alright. It's quite expensive though. The driving round bit isn't too good, however when you go for a wander you get to see things like the tiger enclosure (which I thought was quite cool). When I was last there, the polar bear hadn't moved in yet. If you are near it then go, but I wouldn't travel for any great length of time just to go there.

I really liked it when I was wee.

Guest The Phoenix

When I was last there, the polar bear hadn't moved in yet.

He's maybe having trouble selling his old house, what with the recession and all that.

Does anyone know where I can get a 100% free and legitimate X-box, PS3 or Wii? I'd quite like one.

Is an Xbox which is neither free nor legitimate the imprisoned lovechild of Joseph Fritzl and Bill Gates?

ive been to belgrade,if thats any help

great place locals are really friendly and cheap enough

It would be, i'm planning on staying in belgrade for a bit before moving up to Novi Sad for the actual festival

Anyone know of any websites that tell you/compares stats with when a player joins their club laugh.gif? For example, Liverpools stat's before Suarez and Caroll joined, and then stats after they joined?