Quick Question Thread

Darth Vader can play the harmonica.

Other than him, it's usually people getting bummed in the prisons of the Deep South that play it.

And Bruce Springsteen. wub.gif

Get a diatonic harmonica and, as long as you play along to a song that's in the same key, it'll sound fine, as the diatonic harmonica is tuned to only one key and every note in that scale fit into the song you're playing along to.

Cheers. Another question, I've been doing an essay for English all day and put it on print preview, however it was four pages long so I wanted to put the font down a bit. I highlighted the whole essay and then accidently lent on the enter button, getting rid of the whole essay. Is there anyway to get it back? :(

Cheers. Another question, I've been doing an essay for English all day and put it on print preview, however it was four pages long so I wanted to put the font down a bit. I highlighted the whole essay and then accidently lent on the enter button, getting rid of the whole essay. Is there anyway to get it back? :(

No. You're fucked. Now please f**k off.

Assuming you are in MS Word, just click the undo typing icon, (blue arrow pointing to the left ).

Emm because I don't have anything else to do it on! My folio is got to be in tomorrow too, f**k it.

Your laptop or computer is really awful then, even works is better. Anywho hit Cntrl + z, see if that works.

Lichtie you really are a fucking nugget, I have just opened a wordpad document and there is an undo button under edit in the top menu, oh and my Cntrl + Z would of worked as well.