Quick Question Thread

Thanks for the answers so far.

I know the soh cah toa malarkey, it's getting them into numbers rather than expressions that I struggle on if anyone can help?

It's 14 years since I had to calculate the value of 45 tan 1o

Edited by mid-table

Guest The Phoenix

I know the soh cah toa malarkey, but I'm looking for a couple of numbers rather than an expression if anyone can help?

68 & 27

Guest The Phoenix

I'm quite good at maths.Anyway my QQ, why is the Scotland game getting played in England?

The squad have got tickets to see Mousetrap on Saturday evening.

I know the soh cah toa malarkey, it's getting them into numbers rather than expressions that I struggle on if anyone can help?

It's 14 years since I had to calculate the value of 45 tan 1o

Use a *calculator*

I'm going to Orlando in the summer (June 30). We are looking at taking in one of american major sports hockey,basebal, american football or basketball but as far as i know(may be wrong) some of them sports have a break in the summer just like the football here.

So what sports are played in the summer ? Is there any teams based in the orlando area or at most an hour away ? How much is ticket prices etc ?

Has anyone else done this ?

Cheers

Edited by ayrunitedfw

I'm going to Orlando in the summer (June 30). We are looking at tacking in one of american major sports hockey,basebal, american football or basketball but as far as i know(may be wrong) some of them sports have a break in the summer just like the football here.

So what sports are played in the summer ? Is there any teams based in the orlando area or at most an hour away ? How much is ticket prices etc ?

Has anyone else done this ?

Cheers

baseball will be on during the summer, Florida Marlins (miami) or Tampa Bay are the teams you could watch at major league level. (probably minor league teams but i don't know much about that)

Went to see the Red Sox a couple of years ago and was about 15 quid for tickets and for the marlins at least should be no bother at all to get.

"Football" and basketball tend to be played during the winter, and i don't know about NHL but i'm sure it's a winter sport as well