Quick Question Thread

My posts in this thread are so gay it's unreal, not coming back from this one lets be fair. Don't think the temptation to whinge like f**k about stupid stuff should be available for me right now. It's the same way you hate looking on your phone after a heavy night out, better to just leave to spraff sending device away from you.

Edited by Guest

My posts in this thread are so gay it's unreal, not coming back from this one lets be fair. Don't think the temptation to whinge like f**k about stupid stuff should be available for me right now. It's the same way you hate looking on your phone after a heavy night out, better to just leave to spraff sending device away from

Look at the jojo thread or xbls breakdown,The posters involved are all still on here,I think.

Nothing wrong with looking for advice where you can find it,bud.

:lol: Des

They have the same amount of legal rights to do anything as the average man on the street. If they were to ask you for your season book and you refused and then they got the police involved, different ball game, but they didnt. They handled the situtation very poorly.

Edited to Add - Des :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by Sir Kevin Of Kilsyth

When does the income tax allowance go up? April 1st?

Yep. The accounting period for income tax runs from April 1st to March 31st and changes almost without exception take place at the start of a new accounting period.

Yep. The accounting period for income tax runs from April 1st to March 31st and changes almost without exception take place at the start of a new accounting period.

Happy days. An extra £25 or so in my pay packet at the end of the month if my sums are right.

Happy days. An extra £25 or so in my pay packet at the end of the month if my sums are right.

For those who are near the current margins between the 20p and 40p rate, they might be worse off as although the annual allowance is higher the threshold between the basic and upper rate is going down a few thousand.

For those who are near the current margins between the 20p and 40p rate, they might be worse off as although the annual allowance is higher the threshold between the basic and upper rate is going down a few thousand.

Doesn't bother me in the slightest!

When does the income tax allowance go up? April 1st?

The tax year actually runs from April 6th to April 5th.

This is due to the date of the Old New Year (25 March) & the Gregorian calendar adjustment in 1752.

The tax year actually runs from April 6th to April 5th.

This is due to the date of the Old New Year (25 March) & the Gregorian calendar adjustment in 1752.

Actually yeah, that's right. Am I confusing it with another tax accounting period?

Edit: I'm thinking of the Corporation Tax year.

Edited by Ad Lib

:lol: nahh one of my mates signed upto it a year ago and he's wondering if he can marry people together.

I thought I might have a bit of fun and wind you up for a while but I'm bored already. So in answer to your question - don't know and don't care.

In the Sopranos when the gangsters commit murder they often drop their guns at the scene of the crime - isn't this dangerous, giving the cops more potential evidence Would the approach taken by hitmen in the Wire not be better and dispose of your weapon down a storm drain or in the bay?

In the Sopranos when the gangsters commit murder they often drop their guns at the scene of the crime - isn't this dangerous, giving the cops more potential evidence Would the approach taken by hitmen in the Wire not be better and dispose of your weapon down a storm drain or in the bay?

My link

DAFC.net for this stuff.

Actually yeah, that's right. Am I confusing it with another tax accounting period?

Edit: I'm thinking of the Corporation Tax year.

Yeah. Lots of businesses use 1/4 to 31/3 (instead of 1/1 to 31/12) because of this. Lots of charities/sporting clubs etc do the same

Edited by lichtgilphead