Quick Question Thread

I previously whinged on this thread like a whiny little 14 year old bitch about how I fancy my friend, but I've decided to grow some balls and do something about it. Question is, if a girl you're friends goes to a nightclub with her mates, popping in yourself later in the night and spilling the beans to her in an attempt to get in there, romantic or a bit creepy?

P.S I'm not going to use PnB to discuss every boring detail of my love life don't worry, this is just one perticular thing I can't really talk about to people I actually know.

Much of it depends on how pished you were when you told her!

Important thing is that if she doesnt feel the same way, don't let it f**k up what seems like a good friendship

Edited by Unleash The Nade

You'll probably resent yourself more if you don't at least try EGB. At least then you can move on from it rather than stagnate with your feeling over her for an even longer period of time.

Important thing is that if she doesnt feel the same way, don't let it f**k up what seems like a good friendship

This.

Erin Go Bragh, stop acting like an eight year old.

Get round to her house and tell her how you feel.

If she shares your passion you've got a result.

If she doesn't at least you'll be able to move forward.

What have you got to lose?

Nothing - if she's a true friend after a short period of embarrassment you can return to being friends. If she laughs in your face, she's not the friend you think she is.

Don't come whining back on here until you've taken action. ;)

That is the worst piece of advice this side of Joan 'blame the man' Burnie. Is that really how you expect anyone to approach matters? :P

The best way is to get horribly drunk on Jack Daniels, mope for a while and search for cryptic signs of mutual interest. Real men do not share feelings. :angry:

Edited by vikingTON

That is the worst piece of advice this side of Joan 'blame the man' Burnie. Is that really how you expect anyone to approach matters? :P

The best way is to get horribly drunk on Jack Daniels, mope for a while and search for cryptic signs of mutual interest. Real men do not share feelings. :angry:

Sounds like a winning formula.

What the hell would you know about approaching a girl? :lol::lol:

What the hell would you know about approaching a girl? :lol::lol:

I'm sure you, with your biographical knowledge of my social life, will tell me. And be wrong, yet again.

But you're doing ever so well to try and stay relevant. :)

Guest The Phoenix

Never once failed for me as a laddie. ;)

Is any one a instructor or wanting to be one or knows anything about it for the follow classes: Body Combat, Spin, Zumba, Body Step

Zumba and Body Step are very much girl's classes. Body Combat and Spin are a little more man-friendly - and by that I don't mean gay.

Zumba and Body Step are very much girl's classes. Body Combat and Spin are a little more man-friendly - and by that I don't mean gay.

I know - I've done all four :ph34r:

I'm more after what it takes to become a instructor, what insurance you need etc - I know a bit and it's for an essay but I was hoping for some info that wouldn't necessarily be on the internet.

I'm more after what it takes to become a instructor, what insurance you need etc - I know a bit and it's for an essay but I was hoping for some info that wouldn't necessarily be on the internet.

:lol: I see. I would suggest then either contacting a college that provides training for fitness instructors or contacting some local classes and speaking to instructors themselves. If it's for an essay, it's probably a good idea to get a few perspectives covered. I don't recall anyone on P&B ever mentioning they've worked in those kind of areas, but you never know.

Why are bouncers in glasgow so strict? I got rejected from ABC last friday because I told them I had been at the primal scream gig and apparently this made me "too drunk" to gain entry. :blink: This was after a 20 minute walk from SECC and a big donar kebab. Are they just a bunch of pervs because the lassies never seem to have any bother getting in. dry.gif

Edited by jamamafegan4

Why are bouncers in glasgow so strict? I got rejected from ABC last friday because I told them I had been at the primal scream gig and apparently this made me "too drunk" to gain entry. :blink: This was after a 20 minute walk from SECC and a big donar kebab. Are they just a bunch of pervs because the lassies never seem to have any bother getting in. dry.gif

My bet is you were slabbering like a butchers dug and they were right to bounce you.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

I previously whinged on this thread like a whiny little 14 year old bitch about how I fancy my friend, but I've decided to grow some balls and do something about it. Question is, if a girl you're friends goes to a nightclub with her mates, popping in yourself later in the night and spilling the beans to her in an attempt to get in there, romantic or a bit creepy?

P.S I'm not going to use PnB to discuss every boring detail of my love life don't worry, this is just one perticular thing I can't really talk about to people I actually know.

If she is really your friend then I'd imagine her reaction to you "spilling the beans", would be one of total surprise, as she probably has you labelled as a workshy little shit who'd be too lazy to make such an effort.

I suspect that your underlying motive here is to find someone who'll help your old ma with the dishes.;)

PS. Feel free to keep discussing your boring and confused life...it certainly makes me feel happier with my lot.

If there was ever a reason to go to the Scotstoun (Area) Leisure Centre, this is it.