Quick Question Thread

So how come some are un-salted? Do they wash the salt off?

The ones with salt go through a process called saltification, and the ones without are more artificially produced in factories and don't saltify.

Edited by Smurph

So how come some are un-salted? Do they wash the salt off?

There is a variety of pistachio nut that can wash it's own salt of, if it produces too much. David Attenborough mentioned it once on one of his many programmes. The nut is only found in Central America, El Salvador to be specific.

The only website I can find is www.flightstats.com they hold information from yeatersday but gets deleted after that.

You need to know the flight number, departure airport, arrival airport and carrier. It tells you scheduled take off time and landing times as well as actual times.

This should cover the flight you want info from yesterday morning.

That's great, thanks.

So no genuine recommendations then?

Maybe you should ask your boss for more work to do, since you have time to p1$$ away on the Internet!? :P

If YouTube is banned then you can expect most other sites are as well. You'll also be aware that your Internet use is recorded so if your work notices that you're on the net for long periods of the day then you'll be in trouble. Most companies allow some personal access during break time, lunch etc.

Just be careful.

Maybe you should ask your boss for more work to do, since you have time to p1$$ away on the Internet!? :P

If YouTube is banned then you can expect most other sites are as well. You'll also be aware that your Internet use is recorded so if your work notices that you're on the net for long periods of the day then you'll be in trouble. Most companies allow some personal access during break time, lunch etc.

Just be careful.

I'm here by myself and it's the middle of the night :P

There's a place ala Oddbins on Great Western Road (right next to Kelvinbridge subway station) called "The Cave"

I went a couple of weeks ago (would have been a Thursday)but it was shut. I was wondering if anyone knew it was closed down or just closed on Thursdays.

The stock was still all inside so i just assumed it was closed on Thursdays?