Quick Question Thread

The pubs decide and I think it is just because some places want to get there customers more pished.

Yeah I've noticed a general trend towards 35ml = jakey pubs. Or as I see it, the benchmark of value.

I need a new programme to start watching, something that only has 20 minute episodes. I'm just getting to the end of King of the Hill, and I've also already seen the following:

I don't really care if it's a cartoon, or a comedy or whatever, but something lighthearted would be best given I'll basically be watching one episode a night before going to sleep.

Also, something I can ideally watch online/torrent would be best. I'm not made of money!

Give me your best suggestions, children. Thank you!

arrested development. its good

I need to talk about a pressure group in my Politics tutorial tomorrow. Can anyone suggest one other than the CBI, BMA, NUS, any Trade Union or Greenpeace?

There's always Plane Stupid who grounded planes at Aberdeen airport and got arrested for their troubles. They're trying to criticise Comic Relief for accepting support from British Airways...

Edit: what about the SDL/EDL? Or the tobacco lobby? Or the BOVRIL lobby? Or the Countryside Alliance?

Edited by Ad Lib

The Howard League for Penal Reform.

Tee-hee. Penal.

Good suggestion though. I'll look into it.

There's always Plane Stupid who grounded planes at Aberdeen airport and got arrested for their troubles. They're trying to criticise Comic Relief for accepting support from British Airways...

Edit: what about the SDL/EDL? Or the tobacco lobby? Or the BOVRIL lobby? Or the Countryside Alliance?

I shall also look into these. Good work.

Nephew has me puzzled he asked- "If lions have paws and giraffes have hoofs. What do elephants have?"

They are just called feet apparently.

Have this massive boil on my neck and I'm sure that's the underlying reason why I'm feeling so poo this horrible day.

Anyone know of any ways to remove it pronto? I'm very reluctant to jab it with a needle.

Jab it with a needle and get a lucky volunteer to suck it. Its the only way.