Quick Question Thread

You'll find it hard to get in to clubs with it because it is so easy to change the date of birth on it. If you take your old passport and your young scot card then you should be fine though as one backs the other one up.

I have a friend who does this. He seems to get along fine with that. AFAIK both are expired.

I might just get a provisional license then. Do they have expiry dates? I don't plan to learn to drive any time soon...

I have a friend who does this. He seems to get along fine with that. AFAIK both are expired.

I might just get a provisional license then. Do they have expiry dates? I don't plan to learn to drive any time soon...

Yep, 10 years.

What's the best way to thicken up a stew that I've made too watery?

Corn flour will do it (mix into a smooth paste with some water first and then add it in), but if you've got vegetables or potatoes in it, take about half of them out, blend them and chuck them back in.

Guest The Phoenix

Corn flour will do it (mix into a smooth paste with some water first and then add it in), but if you've got vegetables or potatoes in it, take about half of them out, blend them and chuck them back in.

How do you "chuck" blended veg or potatoes?

I meant to say without using flour, hate doing that!

An oxo cube if it fits with the meat in the stew, depending on volume you might need two.

Sometimes cycling in a cheese slice and melting it in can so the same too.

If in doubt though, cornflour, as it won't feck up the taste

Edit to add: cycling should be chucking. Bloody auto correct!

Edited by chico