Quick Question Thread

Went to JJB last night for the shits, and seen everything was 20% off so procured the new Scotland away top, only getting home to find out that already half of the number on the front had peeled aff.

Am I going to have to kick up a fuss in the shop today, or should they fix it no bother?

How do you do the "clicky" thing,without showing the name or destination of the link?

Clicky

Like this? Quite easy really. Just go to 'insert link' when making a post and enter the URL and what you want the link so say, eg 'clicky'.

Edit: It will still show up along the bottom of your screen if you roll the curser over it. Not sure that can be stopped.

Edited by Cowden til i die

Did James Brown tour with the RHCP just before he died? I know I saw them down in Cardiff together. I was just wondering if this would have been one of his last tours or it was a completely different year to when he died!

Edit - No it was miles away. June 2004 when I was at that gig.

Edited by Nick_BCFC

My mate is heading to Prague for the Scotland game shortly and wants to know what bars are good. Could anyone help with this? Cheers etc

Breaking decency is ur man sammy, he lives there. I was there last month, stay away from the main square and old town square and anywhere else u will get a pint of staropramen or budvar or pilsner urquell for less than £1

I wonder how busy my local bar is going to be with Scots? It's on the way back from the ground to one of the metro stations. I might have to avoid it for a night!

I thought you'd moved away again? I'm sure you have posted about your goodbye nights at least twice in the last couple year?

I thought you'd moved away again? I'm sure you have posted about your goodbye nights at least twice in the last couple year?

Yep, first time I was due to move to the Canary Islands but I lost the job before I even got there. Second was a month and a bit ago when I was meant to go back to the UK, but owing to some lovely complications with a court case stemming from an incident in January I can't leave until the police/courts sort it out one way or another. It's shit.

Edited by Breaking Decency

In a nutshell, what's the difference between anti perspirant and normal deodorant?

As the name would suggest, an anti-perspirant is designed to stop you sweating (anti-perspire, see?). A deodorant is meant to de-odour you - it covers the smell of sweat.