Quick Question Thread

Sorry, should have said on the pitch. That tackle, came on top of the red card he already has this season, and the constant assault on Joey Barton during the Newcastle game.

As the below poster says -

I'd constantly assault Joey Barton on a football pitch if I could

See the song that is getting played loads in bars and stuff at the moment. It sounds a bit like the "Hooray, hooray, it's a holi-holiday" song? What's it called?

Weirdly enough, me and my mate were convinced it was a rip off of Boney M's "Holiday" but it's feck all like it. Honestly, listen to both together.

It's actually a rip off of "Iko Iko" by The Dixie Cups

Hooray Hooray,It's a Holi- Holiday

Anyone got any good chorizo recipes? Nothing to difficult mind!

I used to make one when i was still a chef. It was a tapas one . Easy enough just cook sliced onion with your chorizo(whole ) then chuck the whole lot in cider and cook slowly. Mind you should see the fat that comes off it.

Right I'm getting to the stage where a haircut is needed. I do not know where any barber shops are in Glasgow. Can anyone tell me where I can find one which is cheap yet won't savage my beautiful locks?

Right I'm getting to the stage where a haircut is needed. I do not know where any barber shops are in Glasgow. Can anyone tell me where I can find one which is cheap yet won't savage my beautiful locks?

Never been there,but there's a traditional barber in West Nile Street,opposite side fom Crocket The Ironmonger and dwon a wee bit.

Always busy, but dont know how good

edit to add;

This is the one

http://www.citybarbers-glasgow.co.uk/

Edited by Unleash The Nade

In a similar vein. people in my local cinema (Ealing and Acton) applaud at the end of films; not all the time but usually during the 1st weekend of release. I find this extremely strange. Does it happen anywhere else, I've certainly not seen/heard it?

The only time I experienced this was years ago in Dublin (The movie was Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom - yes that long ago)

By 3/4 of the way through the movie people were applauding whenever Jones did anything heroic - which was incredibably bizarre.

There was a group of us and we took to randomly clapping - and the rest of the cinema kept joining in.

Wonder if anyone can help me. Looking to get a new pair of boots, and i've seen a pair I fancy. Trouble is, i can;t find them anywhere, and don't know what they're called. Does anyone know?

MP_v_Stirling_A_021010_McGurn_Blocks.JPG

Chris Airken's.

Edit: #6

Edited by Hank Scorpio

Wonder if anyone can help me. Looking to get a new pair of boots, and i've seen a pair I fancy. Trouble is, i can;t find them anywhere, and don't know what they're called. Does anyone know?

MP_v_Stirling_A_021010_McGurn_Blocks.JPG

Chris Airken's.

Edit: #6

Clicky