Quick Question Thread

Does anybody know of any footballers (past or present) who have "pay as you play" contracts? It seems to be quite a common thing for fans to suggest, particularly for perma-crocks, but I don't think I've ever actually heard of any players on one of these contracts.

I think Simon Donnelly was on one last season/the season before.

Does anyone know of anyone in Aberdeen who will give me a job? I need work for 6 months or so as I am about 75% certain that I'm going to go to work tomorrow and tell my boss to ram it as far up his arse as he can. The man is a useless c**t and is landing me with the worst shifts he possibly can (I have worked Friday night/Saturday night for the last 4 weeks solid) while he does about half the hours he's contracted to do. Fucking epic c**t.

I was looking for an emoticon that displayed my anger right now, but there isn't one so here's the Batman one. :batman

Given I can't balance for shit, that's be enough for me, I'll bear it in mind for my mid-life crisis..

A lot of people say that but hardly anyone sticks with it. I had a 125 for 6 months and it gets boring when you can see what else is on offer.

Also, if you are tall or fat you'll look ridiculous on a 125;

04aug14-fat-guy-on-a-little-scooter.jpg

Can I ask, is it for a work commute or for fun and do you have a garage?

A lot of people say that but hardly anyone sticks with it. I had a 125 for 6 months and it gets boring when you can see what else is on offer.

Also, if you are tall or fat you'll look ridiculous on a 125;

04aug14-fat-guy-on-a-little-scooter.jpg

Can I ask, is it for a work commute or for fun and do you have a garage?

Great image. :) I've no serious intentions, but keithgy looking at it. See above

Just come back from a few days working in Porto,for which I had to take one Ryanair flight and three Easyjet ones from and to Edinburgh.

It really gets on my tits just how stupid,rude and generally selfish some people can be on flights.

The top annoying activities are as follows.

4.Idiots who clap when the plane lands

In a similar vein. people in my local cinema (Ealing and Acton) applaud at the end of films; not all the time but usually during the 1st weekend of release. I find this extremely strange. Does it happen anywhere else, I've certainly not seen/heard it?

Just come back from a few days working in Porto,for which I had to take one Ryanair flight and three Easyjet ones from and to Edinburgh.

It really gets on my tits just how stupid,rude and generally selfish some people can be on flights.

The top annoying activities are as follows.

4.Idiots who clap when the plane lands

In a similar vein. people in my local cinema (Ealing and Acton) applaud at the end of films; not all the time but usually during the 1st weekend of release. I find this extremely strange. Does it happen anywhere else, I've certainly not seen/heard it?

What in years is a "Generation". You know he is the best player of his generation.Or they could be out of power for a generation?

I always think around 25 years.

That's my understanding as well.

Is there a more horrible footballer than Karl Henry? Thug.

Marlon King, El Hadj Diouf, Craig Bellamy?

Granted the challenge he made yesterday was pretty bad, but I wouldn't rate Henry amongst the arseholes I've listed above.

Edited by Adam

The only reason it was anywhere near a bad challenge was because of the speed of it. The actual action used was no worse than tackles you see a few times a game. I can see why the ref sent him off but it wasn't thuggish and definitely not a 'legbreaker' to use the old cliche.

Marlon King, El Hadj Diouf, Craig Bellamy?

Granted the challenge he made yesterday was pretty bad, but I wouldn't rate Henry amongst the arseholes I've listed above.

Sorry, should have said on the pitch. That tackle, came on top of the red card he already has this season, and the constant assault on Joey Barton during the Newcastle game.

Sorry, should have said on the pitch. That tackle, came on top of the red card he already has this season, and the constant assault on Joey Barton during the Newcastle game.

I'd constantly assault Joey Barton on a football pitch if I could