Quick Question Thread

Guest The Phoenix

You should be able to get it in the pharmacist without a prescription

:o

Fill yer Boots ( :ph34r: ) Sammy lad.

However, you may wish to check out the gender of the recipient before jumping in with both feet. ;)

Can anyone recommend a really good tablet for Indigestion/heartburn/Nervous tension?

Gaviscon and Rennies aint cutting it.

Rennies for nervour tension? Now, I'm not a Doctor but.....

If it's just the heartburn Omperazole are good. You need a script for the industrial strenghth one I take, but you can buy a scaled down version at the chemist.

NB: I think you've got two different things going on there.

Does anyone wipe their knob after a piss? I was taking a dump in the cubicle the other day and someone came in for a piss and I am pretty certain they wiped their walloper with bog roll after they had finished. Surely a couple of shakes would suffice.

No, that's just weird.

Does anyone wipe their knob after a piss? I was taking a dump in the cubicle the other day and someone came in for a piss and I am pretty certain they wiped their walloper with bog roll after they had finished. Surely a couple of shakes would suffice.

Nadia from Big Brother,was the first name which came to mind

Edit to add

Just had a terrible thought.

Are you sure they were having a piss and not spying at you though a wee hole drilled in the cubicle wall and having a shafty crank?

Bet you feel dirty now!

Edited by Unleash The Nade

I do.

Are you sure they were having a piss and not spying at you though a wee hole drilled in the cubicle wall and having a shafty crank?

Bet you feel dirty now!

The glory hole was already there

Rennies for nervour tension? Now, I'm not a Doctor but.....

If it's just the heartburn Omperazole are good. You need a script for the industrial strenghth one I take, but you can buy a scaled down version at the chemist.

NB: I think you've got two different things going on there.

Nerves can cause indigestion and heartburn.

Perhaps the boy pissed the seat and was giving it a wipe.

Nadia from Big Brother,was the first name which came to mind

Edit to add

Bet you feel dirty now!

I wouldn't be surprised in this place, but at the same time the sight of me taking a dump is bound to make anyone moist.