Quick Question Thread

Guest The Phoenix

Sure, but im not sure drivers take this on board.

I think drivers will drive right behind you at 90 rather than 80 mph.

They'd be hard pushed to drive right behind me at 90 if I was driving at 80.

May seem obvious - but make sure you have turned valves to 'off' before removing the pipes from the old machine.

Also make sure you install the u shaped piece of plastic over the waste pipe - this prevents backflow into the machine.

Ah hang on, I've just noticed this. I was led to believe that the plastic crook was only to be used if the machine was connected to the sink (ours isn't) - is that not the case? Should I fit the crook tomorrow?

Edited by Gaz

'2 popemobiles were transported in a container to a secure location' was a factoid thing in the evening times the other day.

How they get them to and from his gigs I have no idea. Mibbe it's s big truck thing like knightrider

Ta much rolleyes.gif

Another of life's little mysteries solved.

I am wanting to buy the new x box. If I was to buy the 4gb one could I use my 120gb elite hardrive for it? My elite is knackered but I'm sure the hardrive will be ok. Also I got banned from live for my old console being flashed (no plans to do this with the new console) does that ban the hardrive from live or the console itself.

Any quick help much apprecited as the shop shuts at 4.

I am wanting to buy the new x box. If I was to buy the 4gb one could I use my 120gb elite hardrive for it? My elite is knackered but I'm sure the hardrive will be ok. Also I got banned from live for my old console being flashed (no plans to do this with the new console) does that ban the hardrive from live or the console itself.

Any quick help much apprecited as the shop shuts at 4.

As far as im aware you cant connect the old hard drives to the new xbox. Therefore no you cant.

If your banned from xbox live and you recover the same gamertag to use on the new xbox you will still be banned.