Quick Question Thread

1 hour ago, Dan Steele said:

Where's the coo? Driving from Dundee to Perth earlier and noticed the cow that used to be on top of The Horn (steady) isn't there. Anyone know what's happened?

Eh? It was there the other day. 

On Yonder cafe there stood a coo.

Someone nicked it, it’s no there noo.

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

QQ for you..

Is this that the contents of the back of my van or is there a whole floor dedicated to this at the Guggenheim museum in New York?

IMG_0270.jpeg

Looks like @P and B Official Hamster’s home.

8 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Without goggle can TX kircaldy give the year this wass first dropped. 

Music is not my forté. No, Sir, I cannot,

3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

QQ for you..

Is this that the contents of the back of my van or is there a whole floor dedicated to this at the Guggenheim museum in New York?

IMG_0270.jpeg

Can't be New York they are all moaning about the smoke.

On 08/06/2023 at 18:10, Melanius Mullarkay said:

I phoned them on Friday and the person "thought" it was still there. Wasn't convinced, so we drove down earlier - nae coo. Good news, though, the coo is down being cleaned and painted and will be back up soon.

On 08/06/2023 at 18:10, Melanius Mullarkay said:

In udder news.

45 minutes ago, Dan Steele said:

I phoned them on Friday and the person "thought" it was still there. Wasn't convinced, so we drove down earlier - nae coo. Good news, though, the coo is down being cleaned and painted and will be back up soon.

What is the point in a swimming pool (or any other place really) requiring a £1 coin for a locker? I kind of get it for a trolley as it might put neds off nicking it but I can't see anyone taking a blowtorch and strolling out with a locker under their arm.

1 hour ago, Alert Mongoose said:

What is the point in a swimming pool (or any other place really) requiring a £1 coin for a locker? I kind of get it for a trolley as it might put neds off nicking it but I can't see anyone taking a blowtorch and strolling out with a locker under their arm.

Stop people accidentally/deliberately to be c***s (delete as applicable) taking the locker keys away with them. Much less likely to do it if you forfeit £1 to do so.