Quick Question Thread

If I was spending £2k on a couch, I'd  get a new one, not one someone has been farting, spilling and God knows what on for 10 years.

Or bite the bullet and buy a new one like yours.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

4 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

If I was spending £2k on a couch, I'd  get a new one, not one someone has been farting, spilling and God knows what on for 10 years.

Or bite the bullet and buy a new one like yours.

For a fabric couch maybe but a leather one you can regularly abuse and anything can wipe off/polish up. I have a nice corner fabric couch from dfs and no place for the recliner now 

5 minutes ago, throbber said:

For a fabric couch maybe but a leather one you can regularly abuse and anything can wipe off/polish up. I have a nice corner fabric couch from dfs and no place for the recliner now 

It might be alright for one of those roasters who have a man shed or something, but not at that price.

"Hi darling, I just got an incredible bargain, a 10 year old couch off the internet, it was only £2k.

Well it's  not coming in here and neither are you until you get our money back."

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

4 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

It might be alright for one of those roasters who have a man shed or something, but not at that price.

"Hi darling, I just got an incredible bargain, a 10 year old couch off the internet, it was only £2k.

Well it's  not coming in here and neither are you until you get our money back."

I was only kidding with 2 k - someone’s offering me £250 for it tho

Just now, Sergeant Wilson said:

I feel used by you throbber, you've  been stringing me along and you've ruined a special weekend.

I don’t believe you - every time we converse I always get the feeling you aren’t taking me seriously.

1 minute ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

It's  true, my wife is away with her pals and I'm  a bit of a low ebb. I probably won't  bother getting up today now.

That’s what the jubilee weekend is all about though.

2 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

The good thing is, I'm  not lying on a scabby 10 year old couch. I'll  try to cling on to this consolation.

I’m not doing that either - I’ll be at a barbecue drinking.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
14 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:
It's  true, my wife is away with her pals and I'm  a bit of a low ebb. I probably won't  bother getting up today now.

What the f**k are you talking about?

Throbber's couch.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
5 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:
Throbber's couch.

I was more meaning the low ebb chat Sarge. My wife went out for 4 hours lastnight, I was cock a hoop. She's going out again tonight and I get yet more glorious solitude.

I was trying to make throbber feel guilty. I've  got a packed programme that doesn't  include wife, children, grandchildren or a barbecue.

47 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

I reckon theres less debris down the back of the casting couch than there is down the back of throbbers.

Please clarify.....  do you mean down the back of throbber's couch ?......or just his own back?