Quick Question Thread

50 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Aye. I can't remember if was my driver license or my car that I didn't update with my new address, but their IT system seems like its from the stone age.

Aye my OH did the sensible thing and got his updated when we got married but had to change his name and address separately as they wouldn't allow him to change both at the same time. Tried calling them earlier but assume they're shut because of the jubilee as the phone lines are all closed.

31 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

This appeared on the wife’s, let’s call it arm, overnight and she’s no idea how it got there. I’ve mirrored the image and it appears to say …ION2.

Any ideas what the rest could say?

(washed  it off earlier)

4DFDC534-3FD5-4088-B8E4-2A1F991C72CC.jpeg

It's a result from the future.

Bet all your cash and house on Dumbarton 0 Stirling Albion 2.

13 minutes ago, Rizzo said:

Aye my OH did the sensible thing and got his updated when we got married but had to change his name and address separately as they wouldn't allow him to change both at the same time. Tried calling them earlier but assume they're shut because of the jubilee as the phone lines are all closed.

I'd have a good hunt for your license over the weekend, it'll make things a bit simpler at least.

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

This appeared on the wife’s, let’s call it arm, overnight and she’s no idea how it got there. I’ve mirrored the image and it appears to say …ION2.

Any ideas what the rest could say?

(washed  it off earlier)

4DFDC534-3FD5-4088-B8E4-2A1F991C72CC.jpeg

She was in The Palace last night. Tell her I said hi 

3 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

What is a Binley Mega Chippy?

A fish and chip shop down South that's went viral on TikTok due to someone making up an utterly shite song for them:

10 minutes ago, throbber said:

I have a himolla recliner for sale , it’s similar to one below and is about 10 years old but in great condition. How much should I ask for it when it’s £3k new 

72FB3090-0BDF-4679-B607-4CDFAF71A8ED.jpeg

Cumuly?

Creamery?

Fucking hell throbs.

14 minutes ago, throbber said:

I have a himolla recliner for sale , it’s similar to one below and is about 10 years old but in great condition. How much should I ask for it when it’s £3k new 

72FB3090-0BDF-4679-B607-4CDFAF71A8ED.jpeg

Did your wife get 2 seats and you the .5?

10 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Cumuly?

Creamery?

Fucking hell throbs.

Mine is actually burgundy, I just shared the pic for an idea of what it looked like and to show off the price.

3 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Ok, a 10 year old couch should be dumped up some back road in the middle of the night.

It’s like an oak furniture unit it holds its value well. I’d say it’s worth 2 grand if it’s 3 grand new.