Quick Question Thread

On 08/04/2022 at 12:50, Mr. Alli said:

Why have Lidl never adapted the glorious Oasis - Little by Little into their adverts for their own produce only changing the words slightly to Lidl by Lidl? 

The Germans get all arsey about the pronunciation and would want to say Leedle by Leedle, which doesn't really work as well.

On 07/04/2022 at 18:44, Stellaboz said:

Any suggestions for car hire around West Fife or even Edinburgh? Tried looking at from Edinburgh Airport but the prices are fucking stupid nowadays.

Gibbs in Dunfermline, get the airport bus to Halbeath P&R cross the dual carriageway and it's right there. Probably getting on for half the price of an airport hire and run by a pars fan.

ETA - https://gibbsvehiclehire.securewebbookings.com/quotelist?startDate=2022-04-18T10:15:00&endDate=2022-04-25T11:15:00&driverAge=31&vehicleGroupTypeID=CAR_f021d7e3-38c2-4343-a888-0836640681ef&startLocationID=H_f021d7e3-38c2-4343-a888-0836640681ef

Edited by 101

Just now, Fullerene said:

What about "Everytime I eat vegetables it makes me think of you" by the Ramones?

I'm not sure which supermarkets name fits in there. 

Consider your application rejected. Please wait 12 months before re-applying.