Jump to content

Quick Question Thread


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Of Kilsyth said:

Who was the coach that worked with Jose Mourinho for a while that looked like an owl? 

Discussion about him at work today. Apparently there was memes aw over the place years ago. We cant remember his name or any trace of his existence.

Roy Hodgson was once voted football manager most likely to cough up pellets...

10 Owls That Look Like Roy Hodgson | Owl pictures, Owl, England football  teamRoy Hodgson looks like an Owl - Album on Imgur

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Sir Kevin Of Kilsyth said:

Who was the coach that worked with Jose Mourinho for a while that looked like an owl? 

Discussion about him at work today. Apparently there was memes aw over the place years ago. We cant remember his name or any trace of his existence.

Avram Grant?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

When was the last time Scottish (or even English) football saw a flasher invade a pitch?

Maybe happens more than we think but due to the policy of not giving them camera time we are oblivious. None will ever beat Erica Roe anyway.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Sir Kevin Of Kilsyth said:

Who was the coach that worked with Jose Mourinho for a while that looked like an owl? 

Discussion about him at work today. Apparently there was memes aw over the place years ago. We cant remember his name or any trace of his existence.

Tawny Adams?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

When was the last time Scottish (or even English) football saw a flasher invade a pitch?

I was at the first game at East End with our plastic pitch. Against Hibs and about 9000 there to witness this strange new surface. Flasher lad came on and did the Klinsmann dive and had some spectacular carpet burns. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I was at the first game at East End with our plastic pitch. Against Hibs and about 9000 there to witness this strange new surface. Flasher lad came on and did the Klinsmann dive and had some spectacular carpet burns. 

image.jpeg.47ec95b67aaf9758adcfcff8b033481f.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Maybe happens more than we think but due to the policy of not giving them camera time we are oblivious. None will ever beat Erica Roe anyway.

I think that killed it off almost instantaneously - it was the notoriety they were after. From what I understand, the polis and stewards are also now under orders not to chase after them now which obviously negated any entertainment factor in proceedings.

Without someone in high-vis unsuccessfully running after them, the situation instantly becomes them standing in the middle of a stadium with X amount of people laughing at their man-tits or tiny knob. You can see why it died out quickly.

Edited by Hillonearth
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I believe it can be minefield, with questions about owning/renting/tarrifs/grants etc etc, but if one were looking at getting some solar panels, primarily as a protection against future energy nightmares, and to save money in the long run wheres the best place to look?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I believe it can be minefield, with questions about owning/renting/tarrifs/grants etc etc, but if one were looking at getting some solar panels, primarily as a protection against future energy nightmares, and to save money in the long run wheres the best place to look?

On the roof.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Maybe happens more than we think but due to the policy of not giving them camera time we are oblivious. None will ever beat Erica Roe anyway.

Thinking about the police standing in the middle of a packed Twickenham  using two English-style police helmets as modesty covers for her giant bosom still raises a smile.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...