Quick Question Thread

Anyone watching the futsal on BT the last couple of days? I expected a lot better. It's been like watching the team's before you waiting to get on at 5s.

I really enjoy it. I mean it is just watching a game of 5's but it's fast paced enough to keep me interested.

The thing that irritates me is the stupid sponsor in the goal.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

I really enjoy it. I mean it is just watching a game of 5's but it's fast paced enough to keep me interested.

The thing that irritates me is the stupid sponsor in the goal.

It might be the telly but I was surprised at the poor decisions being made, among other things. Too many choosing the wrong options to a very obvious degree.

8 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Anyone watching the futsal on BT the last couple of days? I expected a lot better. It's been like watching the team's before you waiting to get on at 5s.

Maybe spend some time away from the TV? Why not go outside and hold on to the bin so it doesn't get blown away..?

12 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

It saw a bit of the Romanian league on TV the other month and I think I posted somewhere about how shite it was and how the players all came across as arseholes.

Possibly fun to play but dire as a spectator sport.

Yup, a few sliding tackles would sort the c***s out. 

32 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

What, if anything, other than cheese and ham, could I stick in a toastie maker?

The obvious answer, as it's you, is a body part which gets singed ensuring another visit to casualty.

Helpful answer: we used to make jam toasties, although you burnt your mouth on them, cheese and mustard wasn't too bad and I think we even made corned beef and pickle.

Just go into a caff and copy down their toastie fillings- bacon and brie etc.