Jump to content
stuart.

Quick Question Thread

Recommended Posts

What kind of bones are these?
28077B0D-01E5-4CD1-AEC9-888C88EAB24C.thumb.jpeg.05f5692c55aa8ec4b188bcf0ac1ae23a.jpeg
Thats a thigh bone.

And the thigh bone connects to the..... hip bone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Thats a thigh bone.

And the thigh bone connects to the..... hip bone

Maybe ask your missus for us? She’s quite accustomed to looking at Fife bones. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rasputin said:

Maybe ask your missus for us? She’s quite accustomed to looking at Fife bones. 

You could ask your missus. She’ll be used to looking at wee midget thigh bones like those. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rasputin said:

Maybe ask your missus for us? She’s quite accustomed to looking at Fife bones. 

Something something doesnt have a fife bone in her body.... Something.... ask if she wants one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rugster said:

You could ask your missus. She’ll be used to looking at wee midget thigh bones like those. 

Don’t make me send you something you can never un-see!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rasputin said:

Don’t make me send you something you can never un-see!

You have photos of Bairnardo’s thighs??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rugster said:

You have photos of Bairnardo’s thighs??

 He’s got lovely wee legs tbf. 

Those bones I reckoned may be deer legs but were about human length. They’re between Blairhall and Valleyfield so it’s far from the most unusual thing one mag stumble across in the woods.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 He’s got lovely wee legs tbf. 

Those bones I reckoned may be deer legs but were about human length. They’re between Blairhall and Valleyfield so it’s far from the most unusual thing one mag stumble across in the woods.
I have the things of a Russian powerlifter (female)

If thats your thing....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Rasputin said:

 He’s got lovely wee legs tbf. 

Those bones I reckoned may be deer legs but were about human length. They’re between Blairhall and Valleyfield so it’s far from the most unusual thing one mag stumble across in the woods.

We need something normal sized beside them to give perspective (open goal)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



I have the things of a Russian powerlifter (female)
..


Assuming you have a full complement of male genitalia, the above statement is correct.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Rasputin said:

 He’s got lovely wee legs tbf. 

Those bones I reckoned may be deer legs but were about human length. They’re between Blairhall and Valleyfield so it’s far from the most unusual thing one mag stumble across in the woods.

Were you looking for nude books?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

I have the things of a Russian powerlifter (female)

If thats your thing....

Wid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Rasputin said:

What kind of bones are these?

28077B0D-01E5-4CD1-AEC9-888C88EAB24C.jpeg

 

11 hours ago, philpy said:

I had fingerprints taken this morning.😔

You Got It Ok GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Rasputin said:

What kind of bones are these?

28077B0D-01E5-4CD1-AEC9-888C88EAB24C.jpeg

Dem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Were you looking for nude books?

Of course! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking for advice re changing the washer on my drippy mixer tap. Have watched some wee online videos, and it seen fairly easy, however - how do do know I've bought the right size of washer? Or are these things a standard, one-size?

Any plumbers, home diy-ers? @Zen Archer Esq.?

20210513_164042.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Boghead ranter said:

Looking for advice re changing the washer on my drippy mixer tap. Have watched some wee online videos, and it seen fairly easy, however - how do do know I've bought the right size of washer? Or are these things a standard, one-size?

Any plumbers, home diy-ers? @Zen Archer Esq.?

20210513_164042.jpg

Looks like that could be a ceramic disk as opposed to a tap washer, you won't know until you strip it down.

You might end up hawking the bits round plumbers merchants to get a replacement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Looking for advice re changing the washer on my drippy mixer tap. Have watched some wee online videos, and it seen fairly easy, however - how do do know I've bought the right size of washer? Or are these things a standard, one-size?

Any plumbers, home diy-ers? @Zen Archer Esq.?

20210513_164042.jpg

Day 1 BR decides to fix tap

Days 2-14 BR loses the will to live as he struggles to source the appropriate washer

Day 15. BR discovers stopcock is fucked

Days 16-87 BR waits for a plumber to fix stopcock

Day 88 BR discovers tap is seized under sink and needs chopped off. 

Day 89 BR weeps when he sees price of new mixer taps

Best of luck with it anyway! 

Edited by Rasputin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

Looks like that could be a ceramic disk as opposed to a tap washer, you won't know until you strip it down.

You might end up hawking the bits round plumbers merchants to get a replacement.

Ach bums, I was hoping for a quick water off, do the fix,  water back on thing.  But thanks for your response.

2 hours ago, Rasputin said:

Day 1 BR decides to fix tap

Days 2-14 BR loses the will to live as he struggles to source the appropriate washer

Day 15. BR discovers stopcock is fucked

Days 16-87 BR waits for a plumber to fix stopcock

Day 88 BR discovers tap is seized under sink and needs chopped off. 

Day 89 BR weeps when he sees price of new mixer taps

Best of luck with it anyway! 

I'll let you know on day 90, how accurate this was.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rasputin said:

Day 89 BR weeps when he sees price of new mixer taps

Cheaper than a new Celtic tap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...