Quick Question Thread

1 hour ago, jimbaxters said:

True but they have provided a solution but I can't be bothered as it's a ball ache getting deliveries when I'm working as it is. Cheers anyway.

It is but you will be out of pocket  with this deal and no have ginger beer ,the other way wrap it up and send it at no cost to you and you will get what you ordered and not be out of pocket or your money back in full if there trying to say it’s out of stock , 

I got one of they daft wowcher emails yesterday and one of the offers on it was 20 quid for mystery electrical item.

Exactly as it sounds, you pay 20 (or 30 for the "premium" draw) notes, and you will be sent a conpletely random bit of electrical equipment. Of course, the headline claim is that you can win a PS5. I can only assume someone has helped a load of cheap power banks off a lorry and need rid.

Has anyone ever witnessed this absolute nonsense before? Im genuinely intrigued if anyone has ever gone for it.

20 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I got one of they daft wowcher emails yesterday and one of the offers on it was 20 quid for mystery electrical item.

Exactly as it sounds, you pay 20 (or 30 for the "premium" draw) notes, and you will be sent a conpletely random bit of electrical equipment. Of course, the headline claim is that you can win a PS5. I can only assume someone has helped a load of cheap power banks off a lorry and need rid.

Has anyone ever witnessed this absolute nonsense before? Im genuinely intrigued if anyone has ever gone for it.

Just explain it to your postman the same way you wrote  it hear and am sure he will understand . 

A37EA6F4-EFB9-4D56-817B-139CBF057D00.jpeg

Edited by Arthur daley

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

My last boss came up with this brilliant idea for getting rid of our shite electricals that nobody wanted. His reasoning was that, "people just like opening boxes for a surprise and don't care what they get". For this reason, he also insisted that all of our raffle prizes should be giftwrapped, so people couldn't tell what they were buying a ticket for.

Coincidentally, he's also a massive fanny.

Am I being spectacularly cack-handed this morning, or has the YouTube thread disappeared?

There are still a couple of older ones, but there was a more recent thread that people were using to share channels during lockdown.

7 minutes ago, 101 said:

I think their double espressos are the best of any high street coffee chain, other than that and timbits best avoided.

OBXbsaFyEnzIS0AELnhgO1izFG7NcaM3GMeSc0n4

Crispy chicken sandwiched between two Old Fashioned Glazed donuts served with maple syrup and a choice of bacon

On 06/09/2021 at 15:41, deej said:

Would be next month, a quick look online suggests they are similar, but Cambuslang is a bit of a bigger track

Both are much of a muchness but think I enjoyed myself at Cambuslang more than Clydebank, there are a few more overtaking opportunities at the former.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got 2 question today.

1. Read the book Peppa Pig Goes to Scotland, to the 2 kids last night. Boy came straight out.  Why is Miss Rabbit, not wearing a kilt?

2. This Sent from my stuff that has reappeared. I'm not to sure @tamthebam is tell the truth. I maybe wrong.

1. Read the book Peppa Pig Goes to Scotland, to the 2 kids last night. Boy came straight out.  Why is Miss Rabbit, not wearing a kilt?

2. This Sent from my stuff that has reappeared. I'm not to sure @tamthebam is tell the truth. I maybe wrong.

2 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Only The Shadow knows, Slippery..

Sent from a notorious Geisha House in Roppongi, Tokyo, by JapaTalk