stuart.

Quick Question Thread

4 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

I’ve been given a smart parking fine. They’ve claimed I was in a car park for half an hour and didn’t pay for a ticket - which is a lie, I drove in to pick up my gf and then immediately left. Anyway, I don’t want to pay it. Has anyone here been given a smart parking fine and refused to pay it? Had a look at what big Martin Lewis has to say about it and he’s basically said don’t pay it, so I guess my mind is pretty much made up but would be good to get some experiences from folk.

Is it not a case of being charged in 30-minute chunks, i.e. if you're there for 31 minutes you get charged for the full hour; in your case you were in and out in a minute with your girlfriend (she's probably used to it) so that's why they're quoting half an hour?

3 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

How do you change your username?

Three horizontal lines in the top right. Account. Account settings. 

36 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Pretty sure you need to be premium first

4 minutes ago, 101 said:

Pretty sure you need to be premium first

Wait is this site P2W??? Ive tried what you said @Mr. Alli and it doesn't look like I'm able to. 

2 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Wait is this site P2W??? Ive tried what you said @Mr. Alli and it doesn't look like I'm able to. 

If you pay the princely sum of £1 p/m or £10 anally (cos Div literally shites money now) you can change it once a month. 

Edit : that money makes the site run advert free which is more than worth it. Plus you can read certain posters PM's. 

Edited by Mr. Alli

Just now, Mr. Alli said:

If you pay the princely sum of £1 p/m or £10 anally (cos Div literally shites money now) you can change it once a month. 

Consider me mind blown, I had no idea people were buying skins on the PnB.com 

Aye that's a good idea because I would absolutely hate to start afresh with the reputation I've earned... 

I might just need to put a disclaimer on my profile page that I don't actually like Stormzy instead. Job done. 

Just now, Stormzy said:

Consider me mind blown, I had no idea people were buying skins on the PnB.com 

Aye that's a good idea because I would absolutely hate to start afresh with the reputation I've earned... 

I might just need to put a disclaimer on my profile page that I don't actually like Stormzy instead. Job done. 

Why is he your username or have you gone off him?

1 minute ago, Stormzy said:

There is a workaround and for £2 I am willing to share it with you. 

1 minute ago, 101 said:

Why is he your username or have you gone off him?

Gone off him. Made the account a long time ago when he was an up and coming grime artist but now he does music with Little Mix and is pretty much out the scene so to speak, my favourite artist and him are currently dissing each other and I firmly disagree with his political opinions he has expressed well after I chose that as a username 😂 

1 minute ago, Stormzy said:

Gone off him. Made the account a long time ago when he was an up and coming grime artist but now he does music with Little Mix and is pretty much out the scene so to speak, my favourite artist and him are currently dissing each other and I firmly disagree with his political opinions he has expressed well after I chose that as a username 😂 

Fair enough, hope Mr Allis trick helps you change your user to Ed Sheeran :blink:

Just now, 101 said:

Fair enough, hope Mr Allis trick helps you change your user to Ed Sheeran :blink:

Don't bring Ed into this. 

A creative genius slandered by the masses. On a sidenote at least I never chose the Wiley username! 

Just now, Stormzy said:

A creative genius slandered by the masses

This is by far and away your worst take.

2 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Don't bring Ed into this. 

A creative genius slandered by the masses. 

Consider my offer withdrawn. 

12 minutes ago, 101 said:

This is by far and away your worst take.

10 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Consider my offer withdrawn. 

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, Stormzy said:

You need to help towards the cost of Div's hot tub and the mods night out(when we can get out)

1 hour ago, Stormzy said:

and I firmly disagree with his political opinions he has expressed well after I chose that as a username 😂 

Haud the bus, when did Stormzy join the SNP?

30 minutes ago, keithgy said:

You need to help towards the cost of Div's hot tub and the mods night out(when we can get out)

I will consider it if any mod will explain why my jovial thread about how many bullets you could take got axed???

I'd happily give Mr X a 5er for his hard work but I'm undecided on the rest of you guys...

In all sincerity is there actually pay to play on PnB? 

3 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

I will consider it if any mod will explain why my jovial thread about how many bullets you could take got axed???

I'd happily give Mr X a 5er for his hard work but I'm undecided on the rest of you guys...

In all sincerity is there actually pay to play on PnB? 

I think it is £10 a year and that also makes the adverts disappear.