Quick Question Thread

42 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Was all going well until he admitted to staring at a teenagers breasts while she served him a lukewarm pie 

Which was magnificently cast up to him when he was complaining about misogyny on the forum. 

At my work, I can get on Youtube, however it seems like its somehow limited in content. An example would be my recent search for Leonard v Hearns 1: The Showdown. Nothing at all on youtube. However, if I put it into Google, numerous youtube results are returned there, which then say video unavailable when I try to play them.

Anyone have any idea WTF is going on?

22 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

At my work, I can get on Youtube, however it seems like its somehow limited in content. An example would be my recent search for Leonard v Hearns 1: The Showdown. Nothing at all on youtube. However, if I put it into Google, numerous youtube results are returned there, which then say video unavailable when I try to play them.

They're on to you. P45 imminent.

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

Which was magnificently cast up to him when he was complaining about misogyny on the forum. 

That was his finest moment, arriving on his white stallion in defence of Mumsnet, then that bird sparkling something came over and got her tits out which spoilt it all.

6 minutes ago, die hard doonhamer said:

They're on to you. P45 imminent.

They undoubtedly are, but if I could see this nightshift out continuing my runthrough of the 1980s golden era in boxing, that would be great. They can sack me after Leonard Hagler

On 04/08/2021 at 10:55, welshbairn said:

Elon Musk claiming yet again that fully autonomous cars will be available in a matter of months. If they reduce traffic fatalities and injuries by 90% compared to human drivers, but once in a while pile into a bunch of nuns leading primary school children across the road, would you allow them

We've got enough problems with sectarianism without inventing bigoted robots as well.

Exactly the same with my work wifi. Search YouTube for something innocuous like a Father Ted clip and work censors about 40% of the results.

15 hours ago, welshbairn said:

That was his finest moment, arriving on his white stallion in defence of Mumsnet, then that bird sparkling something came over and got her tits out which spoilt it all.

IIRC, it wasn't her. Supposedly she wasn't universally popular on Munsnet.

Quite amusing to think that someone on a forum would have enough of a grudge against you that they'd write "hi p&b" on their own tits and send a picture in your name.

Anyone on P&B HGV drivers? 

Been looking for a change of scenery and was wondering how to go about it in terms of training and getting  my foot in the door. There seems to be demand at the moment and it seems like an ideal time.

Any advise would be appreciated.

Edited by latapythelegend

4 minutes ago, latapythelegend said:

Been looking for a change of scenery and was wondering how to go about it in terms of training and getting  my foot in the door. There seems to be demand at the moment and it seems like an ideal time.

What's your view of hitchhikers?

Hope someone not as dumb as me can help me here.  I coach a football team at 9 aside and we have 14 players tomorrow and the games last 60 minutes.  How many minutes would each kid get for them to have equal game time.

29 minutes ago, The Derry said:

Hope someone not as dumb as me can help me here.  I coach a football team at 9 aside and we have 14 players tomorrow and the games last 60 minutes.  How many minutes would each kid get for them to have equal game time.

My maths is terrible but I’d say 36 mins or 2x18 minute stints for each would do the trick. 

On 06/08/2021 at 17:15, latapythelegend said:

You'll be waiting a while for your test unless you already have the appropriate license.

Haulage firms are crying out for drivers, your best bet would be to write into them they with the classes you can drive and say that you would be willing to get whatever class licence you are happy working towards. Quite a few haulage firms have a fleet of smaller vehicles that you might get on right away.