Quick Question Thread

4 minutes ago, HooseLee said:

Is David Beckham now a scientologist?  He has that weird look in his eyes now and it makes me think that maybe tom cruise has got to him.  

I think Tom Cruise is falling out of Scientology. Maybe because Beckham upstaging him?

Just now, Shandon Par said:

I think Tom Cruise is falling out of Scientology. Maybe because Beckham upstaging him?

Do you know what I mean that Beckham has that weird look in his eyes?   I wouldn't put money on it but wouldn't be surprised if he was 

3 minutes ago, HooseLee said:

Do you know what I mean that Beckham has that weird look in his eyes?   I wouldn't put money on it but wouldn't be surprised if he was 

My Mrs wants to ride him so can understand the haunted look. 

3 minutes ago, HooseLee said:

There's been rumours about Cruise talking to Beckham about Scientology since about 2009, Beckham has said in the past that he "respects" it but that's as far as it's ever gone AFAIK. 

1 minute ago, The Moonster said:

There's been rumours about Cruise talking to Beckham about Scientology since about 2009, Beckham has said in the past that he "respects" it but that's as far as it's ever gone AFAIK. 

Maybe not got the intelligence to get into something like that.  No bad thing right enough.  

41 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

We'll have to vote for some kind of noise for them to make, wouldn't want to be strolling along a single track road with no pavement when one comes round a bend at 90mph behind you, however many nanoseconds it takes to react.

Prostitutes?

Was there a thread on here in the past where someone went to all the senior grounds and rated the pie offering? Tried the search function but it's hard to nail down when all you can remember is the word 'pie'!

3 minutes ago, PAC said:

Was there a thread on here in the past where someone went to all the senior grounds and rated the pie offering? Tried the search function but it's hard to nail down when all you can remember is the word 'pie'!

Big Gus.

53 minutes ago, PAC said:

48 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Big Gus.

Big Gus Pie Review or such like 

54 minutes ago, PAC said:

Didn't like a soggy bottom but liked it firm up top.