Jump to content
stuart.

Quick Question Thread

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Did we ever get to the bottom of why @superbigal was posting photos of George Kerr and then deleting them?

Was he threatened? 

Did he just bottle it? 

Mr Kerr might be getting on a wee bit but I still wouldn't mess

580677555_georgekerr.jpg.5846697a7da3f7ca195a07dd7244e756.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tamthebam said:

Mr Kerr might be getting on a wee bit but I still wouldn't mess

580677555_georgekerr.jpg.5846697a7da3f7ca195a07dd7244e756.jpg

What are you saying? George was just misunderstood.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Scary set of individuals that lot. IMO.

My uncle is part of this lot. They are fine. Couple of idiots. Not a lot of them anymore, or if there is they fucked off. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, G_Man1985 said:

My uncle is part of this lot. They are fine. Couple of idiots. Not a lot of them anymore, or if there is they fucked off. 

Knew one through an acquaintance, saw three of them on Arbroath rd couple of weeks ago, nice bikes.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Does Satan live in the DD post code area, or is it just his slaves?

Where else did you expect Hell to be located?

He's probably got a second house in Larkhall though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, virginton said:

Where else did you expect Hell to be located?

He's probably got a second house in Larkhall though.

The 7 circles of Hell?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, virginton said:

Where else did you expect Hell to be located?

 

The Clyde Riviera? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

The Clyde Riviera? 

The clue is in the name there champ.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

Genuinely serious question, why is the  banned homophobic, bigoted fantatist Tartan Tammy 1297 able to red dot posters? He is targeting another poster for some unknown reason but how is he able to? @keithgy @Bully Wee Villa

When has being a homophobic, bigoted fantasist been a problem on here?

I agree though. I think it is disgusting that people are allowed to click downward pointing arrows within red circles on the internet and Police Scotland continue to do nothing about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

When has being a homophobic, bigoted fantasist been a problem on here?

I agree though. I think it is disgusting that people are allowed to click downward pointing arrows within red circles on the internet and Police Scotland continue to do nothing about it.

Did the toothless virgin tell you to say that or did you think it up all on your own?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

Did the toothless virgin tell you to say that or did you think it up all on your own?

 

Clicking a coloured circle = bad, abusive

"Toothless virgin" = somehow OK?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Marshy, do you have an actual job or do you just live on here 24/7 to give your wee cliquemates coloured arrows to help them out as and when required,

Edited by Perkin Flump
Splelign.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Clicking a coloured circle = bad, abusive

"Toothless virgin" = somehow OK?

 

The truth hurts m876.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mathematics said:

bean snickers GIF

I am bored & on holiday. The wee bootlicker has started to arrow me, I shall reciprocate with alacrity. The bootlicker will be at a disadvantage while he asks his qualified historian master what that means.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

Marshy, do you have an actual job or do you just live on here 24/7 to give your wee cliquemates coloured arrows to help them out as and when required,

I know 'Marshy' has a job but that's a disgusting stick to try and beat someone with when thousands of people are being made redundant on a weekly basis all over the country.

It seems the Tory never leaves you.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...