Quick Question Thread

Holiday booked in May. I can't be bothered with it, have paid about £250 to it and final payment isn't due until about 2 weeks before it. I'm 'happy' enough to lose the money and cancel it now but.. with the world the way it is, should I just hold off and hope they cancel it? 

14 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Holiday booked in May. I can't be bothered with it, have paid about £250 to it and final payment isn't due until about 2 weeks before it. I'm 'happy' enough to lose the money and cancel it now but.. with the world the way it is, should I just hold off and hope they cancel it? 

Where is it to? If the EU I would wait it out

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

Wait.

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

If you can't get the £250 back then obviously wait and see what happens, I'm still hoping to go to Sicily at the end of April.

5 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

If you can't get the £250 back then obviously wait and see what happens, I'm still hoping to go to Sicily at the end of April.

If you can’t go, let’s hope they make you an offer you can’t refuse..

27 minutes ago, Shandön Par said:

Had a text from Par Jr a wee while ago 
QQ.

what did the policeman want?

B6888C3B-00F2-48F3-9004-36FD7864DCD2.jpeg

Are you asking us to guess because you know, like a game, or are you asking to decide on whether or not to flee the country?

39 minutes ago, Shandön Par said:

Had a text from Par Jr a wee while ago 
QQ.

what did the policeman want?

B6888C3B-00F2-48F3-9004-36FD7864DCD2.jpeg

I recommend the ferry to Larne, train down to Rosslare and ferry to Cherbourg and head for Northern Cypress until it all cools down.

Edited by welshbairn

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

Are you asking us to guess because you know, like a game, or are you asking to decide on whether or not to flee the country?

I’m guessing if it was only one and they didn’t have the dogs etc then it won’t be anything too major. 

2 minutes ago, Shandön Par said:

I’m guessing if it was only one and they didn’t have the dogs etc then it won’t be anything too major. 

Know how your car starts remotely? Have you got something you can use to remote wipe your hard drive? Just incase, you know.