Quick Question Thread

If your pet rabbit is being a pain in the arse, is it illegal to kill it (humanely) and cook it?

My great grandad actually did this to my grandad's rabbit (I'm led to believe) after giving him warning about what would happen if he didn't look after it.

21 hours ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Aye I'm guessing open these two valves should do the job?

IMG_20201219_215747.jpg

21 hours ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Feel fucking daft with this, I'm usually good at sorting stuff in the house but no idea what I'm doing here lol. Have opened the valves there, there's no others I can see just now. Assuming the last tenants/landlord closed them when the flat was left empty.

IMG_20201219_220134.jpg

Hope you closed those valves again.

11 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

If your pet rabbit is being a pain in the arse, is it illegal to kill it (humanely) and cook it?

My great grandad actually did this to my grandad's rabbit (I'm led to believe) after giving him warning about what would happen if he didn't look after it.

Flappie - Youp van 't Hek - english subtitles - YouTube

Anyone got any recommendations for good games for an android phone - i don't mind paying a fee if it's good enough?

My health is fucked and i need to get through the next few days without having any food or fluids other than sips of water. I desperately need something to get lost in so that time passes quickly.

Any good suggestions?

8 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Anyone got any recommendations for good games for an android phone - i don't mind paying a fee if it's good enough?

My health is fucked and i need to get through the next few days without having any food or fluids other than sips of water. I desperately need something to get lost in so that time passes quickly.

Any good suggestions?

I'm told that Steppy Pants and Million Onion Hotel are good.

I can vouch for Plants vs Zombies and, if you can find a version that works on Android, Doom RPG. It's fucking ancient though.

Any good suggestions?
Plague Inc.

Fall-out shelter is decent for a while

3 hours ago, pandarilla said:

Any good suggestions?

A Dark Room.

Very enjoyable and can take up a lot of time. 

Any good suggestions?

Aren’t the old school Final Fantasy games and Chrono Trigger on Android? I’m playing FFIX for the fourth time on my Switch lol.

13 hours ago, pandarilla said:

Any good suggestions?

I think there's a rome total war port for smartphones now which would be my pick. 

Sorry to hear about your health issues mate.