Quick Question Thread

Trying to get my 11 year old godson the current Scotland top with his name and number on the back, I thought this would be a relatively easy task on the Scotland and/or JD Sports website but alas not. Anyone got any suggestions? Want to make sure I get the official lettering and would rather not faff about getting the top then trying to find somewhere locally when it arrives, JD Sports in Inverness won't do it.

Post-Brexit, can EU citizen students from the continent set themselves up as sole traders (for part time work)?

From the blanket letter I got from the government regarding the new rules, my take on it is that I couldn’t simply employ them unless I give them whatever the arbitrary minimum salary is.

3 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Post-Brexit, can EU citizen students from the continent set themselves up as sole traders (for part time work)?

From the blanket letter I got from the government regarding the new rules, my take on it is that I couldn’t simply employ them unless I give them whatever the arbitrary minimum salary is.

If we reciprocate they will only be able to stay in the country for 90 days in any 180 period.  That is not even as good as it sounds as the way it works is complex.  People used to taking extended holidays in Europe and/or with second homes there are in for a real shock.

Does anyone know roughly how much I'd expect to pay to replace a lost car key?

2008 Citroen Xsara Picasso. It's the only key that's lost so currently unable to drive it.

21 minutes ago, Gaz said:

2008 Citroen Xsara Picasso. It's the only key that's lost so currently unable to drive it.

I'm sure I was told £80

13 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

What happened to the Heads Gone thread? Was there some blow up I missed that led to its deletion?

Folk cried it was bullying. They also said that following people around the forum to dot them was very peculiar behaviour. When they were asked how they knew who was dotting who, they admitted to keeping tabs on the posters they were ridiculing. 

3 hours ago, Gaz said:

Use the other one that isn't lost then. 

3 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Folk cried it was bullying. They also said that following people around the forum to dot them was very peculiar behaviour. When they were asked how they knew who was dotting who, they admitted to keeping tabs on the posters they were ridiculing. 

The creepy fantasist section of Pie and Bovril concluded that racist, homophobic, bigoted and abusive posts are fine but clicking downward pointing arrows within red circles is tantamount to murder in the first degree.

DbKMnkMWkAA4L5h.thumb.jpg.369f8267cb6dda5f7b49703c060a624b.jpg

Topic closed.

9 hours ago, tamthebam said:

I've got a key for a Daf 33 if there are any collectors of obscure early 70s Dutch automatic cars out there...

We kept telling you, even though it says automatic you still have to drive it.

12 hours ago, Gaz said:

12 hours ago, 101 said:

I'm sure I was told £80

12 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I thought it was £85.

The extra fiver is to stop the owner finding out.

I know it's a kids nursey choon, but I've been listening with my bairns but this is the best kids song.   It would also be adapted easily for football chants, dunno If any team has.  

An absolute banger (as is everything from the Singing Kettle group of children's entertainers) and responsible for seagulls henceforth being known in my house as "Mr Greedy Guts".