Quick Question Thread

I have to download it as a PDF from my digital account and then submit it online.
Screen shot and paste another transaction over the silly one if you're that bothered but as mentioned above it's highly unlikely to be an issue.

1 minute ago, The Real Saints said:

I have to download it as a PDF from my digital account and then submit it online.

I'm sure there's PDF editor around you could use to remove the line and alter the totals, not that they'll do more than give it a quick glance anyway.

17 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Mind when ring tones cost like £6 each and were advertised on the music channels all the time?

Anyone actually spend a silly amount for a shitty ring tone and if so, what did you get?

I remember my first Nokia I spent about an hour keying in Light My Fire by The Doors.

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

Mind when ring tones cost like £6 each and were advertised on the music channels all the time?

Anyone actually spend a silly amount for a shitty ring tone and if so, what did you get?

I remember downloading sheets upon sheets affine and keying them in. 

1 hour ago, Bert Raccoon said:

I remember my first Nokia I spent about an hour keying in Light My Fire by The Doors.

Smoke on the water for me. 

Edit : blue Sony Ericsson flip phone. 

Edited by Mr. Alli

A while back there was a video clip doing the rounds showing a speeding car going out of control on a wet road. A lad was walking along the pavement and even though it almost smashed into him, he casually stepped around it and carried on walking without taking his hands out of his pockets. 

Does anyone know the one I'm talking about and if so, do you have a link to it? Or, do you know what it was called so I might be able to find it via a Google search? I was describing it to a mate the other day but couldn't find the clip online.

TIA

T

10 hours ago, Aidan said:
14 hours ago, DA Baracus said:
Bank apps on your phone don't let you screenshot, for obvious reasons.

One of mine does for 10 minutes if you enable it in the security settings

Pics or gtf.... :whistle

On 19/08/2020 at 07:17, Shotgun said:

A while back there was a video clip doing the rounds showing a speeding car going out of control on a wet road. A lad was walking along the pavement and even though it almost smashed into him, he casually stepped around it and carried on walking without taking his hands out of his pockets. 

Does anyone know the one I'm talking about and if so, do you have a link to it? Or, do you know what it was called so I might be able to find it via a Google search? I was describing it to a mate the other day but couldn't find the clip online.

TIA

T

Not this?

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=CFhaL_1575474633

13 hours ago, Raidernation said:

Now I realize I’m a fat middle-aged mannie but what’s the deal with all these fat middle-aged wifies getting tattoos?

It’s nae bonnie as far as I’m concerned

Mumsnet says it's a great way to deter fat middle-aged Scottish expats from making unwanted advances.

Or, at least, it'll say that in about five minutes.