Quick Question Thread

Appreciate the effort here! Top man.

The below is pretty close to what I’d want actually, just a touch more definition and it would be perfect. Although was wanting some writing along the bottom as well (lyrics “while I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to earth”) that I guess I’d need to add as well.

AEEB26AB-58A9-40B0-A90A-149DFEAC8930.png

16 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Appreciate the effort here! Top man.

The below is pretty close to what I’d want actually, just a touch more definition and it would be perfect. Although was wanting some writing along the bottom as well (lyrics “while I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to earth”) that I guess I’d need to add as well.

type maybe works better at the top - bit more room ?

image.png.7db866d67619042b29290e8d9f5a53a4.png

7 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

What's the purpose of it? Does drinking water every 20 minutes reduce chances of catching it? :o

I think the story is the poor footballers haven't had a proper preseason, have been stuck at home and not able to train properly and so aren't fit enough to play a full game without stopping for a drink.

You deserve the imminent death by a thousand bumming because you turn read receipts off. 
Used to get read receipts off the Fifer, its been almost a year since me and him exchanged words via WhatsApp tho. Suspect in that time he has been up to something he shouldnt be and is trying to hide it......

3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

QQ. What sort of session have I agreed to? I genuinely have no idea. Pretty sure he knows I don’t drink. He’s a German heavyweight btw. 

EE15C9B9-5FAC-402C-A26D-CCE460EDE471.jpeg

Outdoor circuit training is my guess. 

If it's night time he's suggesting, he wants to go dogging. 

3 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

You deserve the imminent death by a thousand bumming because you turn read receipts off. 

Is that to do with those ticks? I don’t really know much about it tbh. Always forget about WhatsApp and find messages from weeks before.

50 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
7 hours ago, tamthebam said:
There's not much eating on Shandon Par to be fair. He looks a bit stringy and not worth opening a nice Chianti for.

Yeah, a low and slow job he looks like. Bit of planning. I'd cook him on a bed of stupid loafers

Do him in a nice red wine sauce, it's what be would've wanted.

9 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Is that to do with those ticks? I don’t really know much about it tbh. Always forget about WhatsApp and find messages from weeks before.

Yeah. They are supposed to turn blue when you have read or someone has read your messages. You've went into your privacy settings and turned that feature off so when folk say "Do you not reply, no?" you can act innocent and say :

9 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Always forget about WhatsApp and find messages from weeks before.

19 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Yeah. They are supposed to turn blue when you have read or someone has read your messages. You've went into your privacy settings and turned that feature off so when folk say "Do you not reply, no?" you can act innocent and say :

I only installed it so @Bairnardo could send me some home video he’d made. Still don’t get what was wrong with texts or emails. Luddite Par.

8 hours ago, tamthebam said:

There's not much eating on Shandon Par to be fair. He looks a bit stringy and not worth opening a nice Chianti for.

Come on, his liver must be fucking huge!

11 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I only installed it so @Bairnardo could send me some home video he’d made. Still don’t get what was wrong with texts or emails. Luddite Par.

Did he send you the one of him getting punched in the tit?