Quick Question Thread

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

The driver, distraught, got out, and appeared to be looking to the heavens for help revive the wee creature. She had furry gloves on and picked up the creature to check for life then looked heartbroken that she had killed the beast.

Not that much of an animal lover then

16 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Anyone know where I can find Bog Myrtle? Extra points if it's in the Falkirk area

She's the ghost in the girls' toilets in the Harry Potter films. Played by Shirley Henderson, who was born in Moray but grew up in Kincardine. Is that close enough?

43 minutes ago, GordonD said:

She's the ghost in the girls' toilets in the Harry Potter films. Played by Shirley Henderson, who was born in Moray but grew up in Kincardine. Is that close enough?

Was the actress not old enough to be Harry's granny?

15 hours ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

See the source image

2 hours ago, GordonD said:

I'm glad you've been keeping up.

On 14/05/2020 at 23:47, Dele said:

I'm not sure about the origins of it but Brakes have opened up to the public. Very decent pricing. 

I was a bit confused when a neighbour got a Brakes delivery recently but now it makes sense

8 minutes ago, RH33 said:

I was a bit confused when a neighbour got a Brakes delivery recently but now it makes sense

Yeah, they must be struggling with no restuarants etc to supply. I've been getting chicken from there for a wee while and it's of very decent quality. 

I pay about half of what butchers charge. 

Yeah, they must be struggling with no restuarants etc to supply. I've been getting chicken from there for a wee while and it's of very decent quality. 
I work for the rival company and it's pretty much the carepacks that is keeping us ticking over, they are supplying the west and we are doing the east.

16 minutes ago, harkinsbaldpatch said:
13 hours ago, Dele said:

I work for the rival company and it's pretty much the carepacks that is keeping us ticking over, they are supplying the west and we are doing the east.

Which one is you?

East+Coast+VS+West+Coast+Hip-Hop.jpg

On 15/05/2020 at 23:03, Zen Archer Esq. said:

See the source image

On 16/05/2020 at 12:06, GordonD said:

She also loved the Boaby in Hamish MacBeth.

31 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

I've not had a waxy apple in yonks, most of it is just stored in ethylene gas to stop it rotting these days isn't it?

I've no idea. I've never heard of fruit being stored in a gas chamber, Herr Fixit.