Quick Question Thread

Bit heavy for QQT but here goes:
My pals dad died recently unfortunately due to the current restrictions I have been unable to properly speak to him and give him a huge hug however we were talking a while back and before his dad died he was going to get a tattoo of a dolphin to remind him of his dad who had his troubles. Is it a good idea to get my pal a voucher to get this done? And does anyone know of a place who does vouchers for tattoos in the East Lothian-is area. Cheers.
Short Hope Street in Musselburgh, one of the guys that own it John has done all my tattoos.

I genuinely still thought you were just going along with it until then. If that really is you then fucking hell man. :lol:
Edit : sorry [mention=73487]NJ2[/mention], it just dawned on me I have 4 I don't like. I once paid a guy €100 to scrawl "You sound like you're fram Landaaaan" on my arse cheek. In my own handwriting. 

I assume that wasn’t a decision made while in your clearest state of mind.
Re 8mile’s tattoo it’s very well done and pretty easy to cover. No way I’d be brave enough to get a club crest drawn on my torso, never mind two though...

200.gif&key=b269f804827f691c2a8f7023bd607df4f0efbf304b40a94adb27c5df3b2f433f
Are you fucking blind, la? 

I didn’t want to caveat it with that I’ve never actually seen the Bo’ness badge but here we are...
NJ2 is just one of life's nice guys. Let's not risk making him all jaded. I like having him around.

If 8mile likes it, that’s all that matters.

45 minutes ago, Empty It said:
21 hours ago, 101 said:
Bit heavy for QQT but here goes:
My pals dad died recently unfortunately due to the current restrictions I have been unable to properly speak to him and give him a huge hug however we were talking a while back and before his dad died he was going to get a tattoo of a dolphin to remind him of his dad who had his troubles. Is it a good idea to get my pal a voucher to get this done? And does anyone know of a place who does vouchers for tattoos in the East Lothian-is area. Cheers.

Short Hope Street in Musselburgh, one of the guys that own it John has done all my tattoos.

Thank you!

30 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

WTF?  What’s wrong with it like? Decent for £200.

FFS where do we start! Fonts and alignment all over the place for a start, maybe it’s the shape of your belly though to be fair. The drawing is dreadful, and the colouring is shocking. 

I think you’re at the wind up though, and it’s not you, thankfully. 

18 minutes ago, Rugster said:

FFS where do we start! Fonts and alignment all over the place for a start, maybe it’s the shape of your belly though to be fair. The drawing is dreadful, and the colouring is shocking. 

That’s just mean.

schitts creek goodbye GIF by CBC

11 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Same here. I actually still take a bit of  pleasure in showing them off in Benidorm over the summer, or the pool at Haven in the October week.

13CFBB98-86D4-4858-87E9-A866BE76B682.jpeg

😆 nae fucking way is that legit like 

3 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

do the black metal bits on top of a gas hob that the pans sit on have a specific name?

Euronymous and Varg would be appropriate names for anything black metal that are to be found near fire.