Quick Question Thread

7 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Off topic, but I wonder what percentage of P&Brs have tattoos.  

Bit surprised we don't already have a thread for people to post pictures of their "Bankies" style nightmares.

Go on, get us started with your Dundee Hibs tats.

5 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Bit surprised we don't already have a thread for people to post pictures of their "Bankies" style nightmares.

Don’t have any tats.  I honestly don’t see the point in them.

20 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Off topic, but I wonder what percentage of P&Brs have tattoos.  

18 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

0% in this household. HTH. 

Ditto.

Other households with family links have tatoos all over the place. (Well, mostly their bodies, afaik.)

5 minutes ago, bennett said:

Up there with beards in scummyness levels imo.

Who would have a tatoo of a beard?

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

I reckon about 50% (probably way higher) of folk with tattoos are very much a case of ‘things you do when you’re young and daft’.

9 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

33% of this household have beards. HTH. 

Ditto

Other households with family conncections have no beards, the last time I was in any of their company, although a "winter beard" seemed to be a thing in one household. Lockdown may have changed things in the beard department.

Fantastico.
We've no tattoos in the hoose, I occasionally grow a beard but then get bored with it.
Have been tempted to get one in past but never did it.  What I will say is that those with tatts on their necks are in my humble opinion mostly sub human keeck.
All of mine are covered by standard clothing tbh, and I must admit although I dont regret the sentiment behind any of them or reasons for getting them, I have been less than totally happy with the execution in a couple of them.

Neck/head/hand ones are pretty scummy I'd have to agree but the taboo is lessening

37 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I think the idea is to have something permanently attached to yourself that means, or has meant something to you, and gives you pleasure to know is there. Folk who get them to show off can GTF.

Now piercings, I don't get. I hear that some provide enhanced sexual pleasure, so fair enough (I guess), but the rest can get in the fucking sea, even standard earlobe piercings. What lunatic decided it was a good idea to hang chandeliers off your head, FFS.

1 hour ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

You mean like this guy?

World Cup tattoo.jpg

35 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

All of mine are covered by standard clothing tbh, and I must admit although I dont regret the sentiment behind any of them.

Same here. I actually still take a bit of  pleasure in showing them off in Benidorm over the summer, or the pool at Haven in the October week.

13CFBB98-86D4-4858-87E9-A866BE76B682.jpeg

Edited by 8MileBU

Currently a beard and tatt free house, though I expect Par Jr will be covered in tatts and piercings as soon as she’s old enough. 

Seems to only take about two days for me to have a bit of a beard now. Look like I’ve been shipwrecked off a pirate ship, what with the good weather etc.

1 hour ago, Tynierose said:

Fantastico.

We've no tattoos in the hoose, I occasionally grow a beard but then get bored with it.

Have been tempted to get one in past but never did it.  What I will say is that those with tatts on their necks are in my humble opinion mostly sub human keeck.

I don’t think it’s helpful to be judgemental about the scumbags who sport tattoos.